• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Open Thread: Debate #3-The Final Debate

Both candidates have finished their answers and Playa has begun his rebuttals.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

At this point it seems many of the ideas between the two are quite similar... I think it comes down to who the people have more confidence in having the ability to put the plans into action.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        At this point it seems many of the ideas between the two are quite similar... I think it comes down to who the people have more confidence in having the ability to put the plans into action.
        I think a lot of it will come down to their rebuttals and the responses. Playa has layed out a clear agenda with his responses how will Bedard respond to those and how will he rebut Playa's answers?
        COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I don't like Bedard's first response though, Playa's rebuttal asked him for specifics and he doesn't give any. I don't think he's avoiding the question but he's not answering it either.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

The VP candidate leaves only one option to vote for in my mind. NBF is a great person and has brought only good things to Billszone, Playa for President!

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

i can't vote, but i want to take a minute to thank both Bedard and Playa for the outstanding job they've done throughout this election campaign. They both have some very good ideas, and i feel confident that either of them could be a very successful Zone President. i'm looking forward to working with whoever is elected to improve the Zone.

i agree, next year the process needs to be tweaked. i was kind of making up as i went along.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

All of Bedard's responses are in and he has yet to rebut the Playa answers.

I think Bedard's best response was it last because it finally gave some specifics, the rest of them really didnt answer the rebuttals at all.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

I'm glad Sabres Zone was brought up. It's a shame that thing is on lockdown. It looks terrible. Oh well.

D & S Sports

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    I don't like Bedard's first response though, Playa's rebuttal asked him for specifics and he doesn't give any. I don't think he's avoiding the question but he's not answering it either.
                    The first question seemed to go into an area that is quite beyond me seeming to talk about implimentation of system software and such. Those are the jobs of the admins and the owners of the site. Playa even answered it with, well I had Devin check it out... well duh, Devin is an admin of the site, of course he was probably already checking it out and probably knew all about it. I thought the question itself was too technical and only techinical people would be qualified to answer it.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                      The VP candidate leaves only one option to vote for in my mind. NBF is a great person and has brought only good things to Billszone, Playa for President!
                      If skooby is down with Playa, conventional wisdom says do the opposite.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                        The first question seemed to go into an area that is quite beyond me seeming to talk about implimentation of system software and such. Those are the jobs of the admins and the owners of the site. Playa even answered it with, well I had Devin check it out... well duh, Devin is an admin of the site, of course he was probably already checking it out and probably knew all about it. I thought the question itself was too technical and only techinical people would be qualified to answer it.
                        Not knowing the question askers intent I thought that the questioned was designed to see if either candidate had begun to look at how do we improve the zone not just through new gadgets and gimmicks but rather technically speaking. I know that both campaigns have two of the main guys into the upcoming upgrade (Devin and Dude) and I know that Playa asked Devin specifically about what we as a site were already looking at this way, knowing that his other site had recently upgraded. I do not know if Bedard asked the same question of his staff or not, obviously since I am not on staff. I agree while the question may be a little techie, I dont know that it was intended to talk just about the technical aspect. At least that was my interpretation.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

All Questions/Rebuttals/Responses are done, anybody have any comments?
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

Not really

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Fair enough, I really already made mine

This may be a slow day in the election forum.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

• The King
                                Without me it's just Awe so
                                • Jun 2004

Ill say this, I think Playas great leader stuff is a bit much. I have years of management training. The first step of being a good leader is not having to announce your a leader.

Calling me an entertainer and all is cute, but rest assured this entertainer is going to give him a run for his money.
                                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                                It was all
                                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X