• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Open Thread: Debate #3-The Final Debate

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    I havent answered one debate question yet. Playa has told you why he doesnt respond to every beckon and call by other peoples staff. He responds in the appropriate forums as needed. When legitimate points have been brought forward he has responded. However when mindless accusations are being thrown about why should he respond?

Can you imagine me running for President, oh thats good, thats really REALLY good...
    So now he is too good to answer questions from people? I am not on any staff, so that excuse doesn't fly. I have voiced concerns, but all I get are lackey responses. An "experienced great leader" would answer questions posed of him, or at least use answers that don't reek of politically correct tripe penned by committee members. Hell, I don't much care for EE but even he answered questions, and respected the zone enough to do so himself.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
      So now he is too good to answer questions from people? I am not on any staff, so that excuse doesn't fly. I have voiced concerns, but all I get are lackey responses. An "experienced great leader" would answer questions posed of him, or at least use answers that don't reek of politically correct tripe penned by committee members. Hell, I don't much care for EE but even he answered questions, and respected the zone enough to do so himself.
      See above
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

See above
        You mean "My staff is doing a great job answering questions for me" post? It is what I would expect from your staff.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
          This entire thread was an appropriate place for Playa to respond. Instead, he has been lurking in the thread, and not responding. Let me guess, he is PMing all of you guys so somebody can type something up in Word for him and he can post it.
          Bingo.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Let me try crayon this may help a little, personally I like blue so we will try that;
            The L.A. Playa/NBF Campaign is not nor has it ever taken credit for an upgrade to the site. We stated that it was happening with or without this election.

Also as for Playa's ideas; Aside from improved marketing to bring in new posters who would add more to the discussion in the BZ and other forums he also wants;

I know real specific ideas may shock you guys but they are there and only one candidate here is talking about them. Are there any from your side?
            Now we're using the "crayon" posts that Devin always use. Talking down to people will get you nowhere.

And you sit there and say it isn't an appropriate place for him to respond, then he does. Looks like you're not on the same page.

D & S Sports

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
              Quality over quantity, I have chosen to lead by example, by posting quality and substansive responses where needed, rather than post in quantity to make myself seen in order to appear to be doing something substansive

Furthermore, Draftboy is doing an excellent job at clearing the smoke screens of the united front against my campaign. He is showing the true intent, maybe the other candidates should not have underestimated my campaign and staff, in such underestimating their fellow Zoners by thinking they had the election in the bag because of their "popularity".
              I haven't seen quantity OR quality from you. Just fluff.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                You mean "My staff is doing a great job answering questions for me" post? It is what I would expect from your staff.
                Playa's staff as a whole guided by Playa is the reason we are still here, it goes to show what a well organized and unified staff can do for a candidate in an election.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Now we're using the "crayon" posts that Devin always use. Talking down to people will get you nowhere.

And you sit there and say it isn't an appropriate place for him to respond, then he does. Looks like you're not on the same page.
                  I dont hold an preverbial leash on the candidate. He can respond how he so chooses, he asked me my opinion I said it wasnt needed, but he felt the need to do so. No big deal at all.

I do like how you deleted all the ideas that you claimed we didnt have then, when I posted them you choose to ignore them because your campaign has well....none really.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla *****
                    • Jul 2002

Can't we all just get along?

i think kini has the right idea. All y'all need to post videos of you stripping.

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

I've asked three times what Playa's other site is. I'd like to see the leadership in action. I haven't gotten an answer once.

I'm voting for bedard.
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• RockStar36
                        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                        • Sep 2004

I dont hold an preverbial leash on the candidate. He can respond how he so chooses, he asked me my opinion I said it wasnt needed, but he felt the need to do so. No big deal at all.

I do like how you deleted all the ideas that you claimed we didnt have then, when I posted them you choose to ignore them because your campaign has well....none really.

WTF are you talking about?

We have plently of ideas. See all the threads. I'm done with you. I'd get a better conversation out my girlfriends three year old.

Keep on spinnin' buddy.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

WTF are you talking about?

We have plently of ideas. See all the threads. I'm done with you. I'd get a better conversation out my girlfriends three year old.

Keep on spinnin' buddy.
                          My mistake actually on that one, forgot that when you quote, it doesnt quote what I quoted.

Ive seen the thread you reference, and said one is a good idea and the other I dont like.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Man ya'll need to chill.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Isn't this great, to all be at eachother's throats??

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                                • Mar 2005

This thread turned REALLY ******ed

Comment

Working...
                                X