Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: L.A. Playa's Address to the Zone

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: L.A. Playa's Address to the Zone

Quote Originally Posted by casdhf
    Seriously though, why won't playa give up his prior website? It can't be anything that embarassing.
    ghettohoes dot com?

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Does the "oral majority" include the person that has posted more in this forum than anybody else by far... he does work on your campaign after all... no point in leaving him out.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,425 Times in 14,144 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Does the "oral majority" include the person that has posted more in this forum than anybody else by far... he does work on your campaign after all... no point in leaving him out.
    Dont be hater because I did my job and did it well
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quantity does not equal quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    All have been done before.

Hey I got an idea! Lets have a cap page. Maybe clump can update it. And training reports from hmmmmm how about mikey?

Puhleese.
    I like the idea of this week in Bills history idea.

Oh yeah, the Historian used to do that. Of course, during the offseason, there isn't going to be much in the way of history.

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    Citizens of the Zone, it has truly been an honor and a privilege to be your candidate of vision, hope and change. As the polls get ready to open the attacks will get stronger, the “Oral Majority”, those who speak the loudest and feel theirs is the only opinion that matters will spew forth all type of venom towards myself and my team.

We have been the only campaign to give new, fresh original specific ideas of how to make your community better. We have answered every debate question thoroughly; we have reached out to every voter. We have run based on the issues not based on how “popular” we are.

You have caught our vision, we where the overlooked, underestimated and underdog candidate from the start. Our vision captured your minds and spirits, it made all of our competitors align and attack in a unified effort. Now their supporters the “Oral Majority” has attacked not only us buy YOU my fellow Zoner.

My competitor and his supporter’s true feelings about you are that you are voting for the campaign with a vision because you are stupid, ******ed or just not “cool”. Don’t believe the loud “Oral Majority”. As I release this statement and fight for my fellow Zoners integrity I will fight for you each day while I serve in office.

The polls will open shortly cast your vote for the candidate that has your heart not the candidate that thinks you are a joke. Vote for Experience, Vote for Change.

Vote L.A. Playa/NBF
    Another excellent post, Playa DraftBoy. I'll certainly miss yours most of all.

Next time, change the font.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Dont be hater because I did my job and did it well
    The problem is that LA Playa has been pretty much non-existent throughout this whole thing, and you've been his mouthpiece. I suppose, by extension, that you would have to do his job if he wins too, since he obviously doesn't have time to commit to the Zone. I don't think anyone would be happy if they got duped into voting for an absentee candidate.

It's bad enough Ralph Wilson runs the Bills in absentia. And God knows Tom Golisano could be dead for all we know, since he's never seen or heard. I think Bills - and Sabres - fans here at the Zone have been **** on enough and deserve better. They deserve a real President, not a puppet.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude
    The problem is that LA Playa has been pretty much non-existent throughout this whole thing, and you've been his mouthpiece. I suppose, by extension, that you would have to do his job if he wins too, since he obviously doesn't have time to commit to the Zone. I don't think anyone would be happy if they got duped into voting for an absentee candidate.

It's bad enough Ralph Wilson runs the Bills in absentia. I think Bills fans here at the Zone have been **** on enough and deserve better. They deserve a real President, not a puppet.
    Oh like MBB you mean? Here let me post an Im bored thread so he can jump to and think up some new game. But no that wouldnt be like anybody pulling any kind of puppet strings?

Your assumptions by you and your fellow staff members are not only sad they are dead wrong. However no matter how many times I maintain that I have no neither written one thing for Playa nor told him what to say, you guys still wish to give me credit for it. While I am quite flattered by your thoughts and kindness towards me, I dont think they are deserved.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

At least MBB is out there starting threads and getting involved. All Playa does is sit back and regurgitate. He refuses to engage the voters, instead letting you do all the work, and even then all you do is spin and tell us to keep reading the same crap over and over again. You're not the one who will be elected, so no one gives a **** what you have to say. I don't want a puppet as my President - I want someone who is one of us.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

At least MBB is out there starting threads and getting involved. All Playa does is sit back and regurgitate. He refuses to engage the voters, instead letting you do all the work, and even then all you do is spin and tell us to keep reading the same crap over and over again. You're not the one who will be elected, so no one gives a **** what you have to say. I don't want a puppet as my President - I want someone who is one of us.

That's rich stuff, again you give me way too much credit. I dont engage the voters, I engage you, and the rest of your staff. Playa has worked very diligently to engage the voters just because its not through threads does not mean he's not doing it. Do you think the only way to reach voters is by posting threads? Also I like how your so critical of our tactics yet so far they have been working. Whether its what Devin has been doing, or what I have been doing, what nbf has been doing, what Mad has been doing or what Playa have been doing, whether its in the public eye or behind the scenes, things have been executed to near perfection and I for one am so proud of this staff and what they've done so far. Coming from a not even thought of contender to the finalist for President, we've been doing awesome so far but we couldn't have done any of it without the voters and to them Im grateful. Good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Do you think the only way to reach voters is by posting threads?
    On a message board? It should be. What does he have to hide?

Ah, **** it - what difference does it make. It's a fake election.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Maybe you should read the debate threads, read the addresses I made, I answered the issues not the smoke screens made by yourself and the rest of the "ORAL Majority".

The voters questions where answered and they have in 2 primaries decided that they want to vote for some one who respects them, someone who lays out specifics on the issues, someone who answers in detail every debate question posed to him.

This is a community not a "Frat House", I am glad the voters have seen fit to this point to vote for leadership and not an "Entertaner" who has yet to offer anything original or concrete other than wanting to do some cool "stuff".

By the way, thank you for underestimating my writing talents and my communication skills, your team and the other teams underestimation of myself and my team has really helped propel us to reach the voters with our organization and skill.

We will continue to answer the countss smoke screens and personal attack that you and your team and the unified attack by the "ORAL Majority" feel neccessary to discredit us.

I hope teh voters can see through the smoke and see the truth, I am proud to have Draftboy on my staff to have expoach of these attacks.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Are you guys still pretending you've run an attack free campaign? I'm sorry... let me do that in the cool new stye...

Are you "guys" still "pretending" you've run an "attack" free "campaign". Oh, and for good measure "oral majority!!!!1" Again, I ask you, are you counting your beloved "Draftboy" in this "oral majority" since he has clearly posted more in this forum than any other single member over the course of this election? Or doesn't that "count" because spin is considered something altogether "different"?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Are you guys still pretending you've run an attack free campaign? I'm sorry... let me do that in the cool new stye...

Are you "guys" still "pretending" you've run an "attack" free "campaign". Oh, and for good measure "oral majority!!!!1" Again, I ask you, are you counting your beloved "Draftboy" in this "oral majority" since he has clearly posted more in this forum than any other single member over the course of this election? Or doesn't that "count" because spin is considered something altogether "different"?
    Im beloved? Do you guys feel the same way?

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What's with all the hate people? No matter who wins, it's all for helping the site improve. You guys are going way overboard with the criticisms and attacks. Pick your person...vote...and be done with it. No need for all the extra negative commentary.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quit being a party pooper Myst.
    Playa, what is that website?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by casdhf
    Those are simply extensions of ideas already in place--nothing new there.
    maybe that's because Playa's point is that this place only needs a few tweaks and here and there. We don't need any major changes.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    maybe that's because Playa's point is that this place only needs a few tweaks and here and there. We don't need any major changes.
    Funny... we got chastized for saying something similar and people tried to say we didn't have enough specific ideas to change things.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Funny... we got chastized for saying something similar and people tried to say we didn't have enough specific ideas to change things.
    this right here is the reason why you guys are so close in the voting. Both candidates are very similiar with ideas, less changes, plus also both post more in the TZ than the main board. This is why I have a feeling it will come down to the wire tomorrow evening. I would even suggest allowing the vote to last all week, so more people can voice their choice. And if shelby wants to, she can make it so there is no more campaigning from either side, just voting only.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    this right here is the reason why you guys are so close in the voting. Both candidates are very similiar with ideas, less changes, plus also both post more in the TZ than the main board. This is why I have a feeling it will come down to the wire tomorrow evening. I would even suggest allowing the vote to last all week, so more people can voice their choice. And if shelby wants to, she can make it so there is no more campaigning from either side, just voting only.
    I think the majority of people who have paid any attention to this process thus far or who really care one way or the other will have voted by the deadline of tomorrow. I don't want to eclude anybody from voting of course, but this thing has been going for 3+ weeks, anybody that wants to should be fully aware by now.