• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: L.A. Playa's Address to the Zone

Originally posted by billsfanone
    You are displaying great leadership ability gunz!
    Too bad I didn't come up with these Einstein-ian plans earlier!
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      How many times do we need to post them before you'll actually read them? This was posted yesterday in the Open Debate Thread, get with the program;

Taken from the 1st Debate answer...
      Id personally like to be commissioned to help with the draft stuff or free agency.

Sorry, that came out wrong. Im willing to help.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
        Id personally like to be commissioned to help with the draft stuff or free agency.

Sorry, that came out wrong. Im willing to help.
        Send me a PM about it and we can talk about it that way
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Seriously though, why won't playa give up his prior website? It can't be anything that embarassing.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

I think it is a cover up Marshall, just like not giving us any information of these groundbreaking original specific ideas. Not all of us are content to have smoke blown up our asses I guess.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
              Seriously though, why won't playa give up his prior website? It can't be anything that embarassing.
              ghettohoes dot com?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

Does the "oral majority" include the person that has posted more in this forum than anybody else by far... he does work on your campaign after all... no point in leaving him out.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                  Does the "oral majority" include the person that has posted more in this forum than anybody else by far... he does work on your campaign after all... no point in leaving him out.
                  Dont be hater because I did my job and did it well
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

Quantity does not equal quality.
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
                      All have been done before.

Hey I got an idea! Lets have a cap page. Maybe clump can update it. And training reports from hmmmmm how about mikey?

Puhleese.
                      I like the idea of this week in Bills history idea.

Oh yeah, the Historian used to do that. Of course, during the offseason, there isn't going to be much in the way of history.

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                        Citizens of the Zone, it has truly been an honor and a privilege to be your candidate of vision, hope and change. As the polls get ready to open the attacks will get stronger, the “Oral Majority”, those who speak the loudest and feel theirs is the only opinion that matters will spew forth all type of venom towards myself and my team.

We have been the only campaign to give new, fresh original specific ideas of how to make your community better. We have answered every debate question thoroughly; we have reached out to every voter. We have run based on the issues not based on how “popular” we are.

You have caught our vision, we where the overlooked, underestimated and underdog candidate from the start. Our vision captured your minds and spirits, it made all of our competitors align and attack in a unified effort. Now their supporters the “Oral Majority” has attacked not only us buy YOU my fellow Zoner.

My competitor and his supporter’s true feelings about you are that you are voting for the campaign with a vision because you are stupid, ******ed or just not “cool”. Don’t believe the loud “Oral Majority”. As I release this statement and fight for my fellow Zoners integrity I will fight for you each day while I serve in office.

The polls will open shortly cast your vote for the candidate that has your heart not the candidate that thinks you are a joke. Vote for Experience, Vote for Change.

Vote L.A. Playa/NBF
                        Another excellent post, Playa DraftBoy. I'll certainly miss yours most of all.

Next time, change the font.

Comment

• Dude
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          Dont be hater because I did my job and did it well
                          The problem is that LA Playa has been pretty much non-existent throughout this whole thing, and you've been his mouthpiece. I suppose, by extension, that you would have to do his job if he wins too, since he obviously doesn't have time to commit to the Zone. I don't think anyone would be happy if they got duped into voting for an absentee candidate.

It's bad enough Ralph Wilson runs the Bills in absentia. And God knows Tom Golisano could be dead for all we know, since he's never seen or heard. I think Bills - and Sabres - fans here at the Zone have been **** on enough and deserve better. They deserve a real President, not a puppet.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude
                            The problem is that LA Playa has been pretty much non-existent throughout this whole thing, and you've been his mouthpiece. I suppose, by extension, that you would have to do his job if he wins too, since he obviously doesn't have time to commit to the Zone. I don't think anyone would be happy if they got duped into voting for an absentee candidate.

It's bad enough Ralph Wilson runs the Bills in absentia. I think Bills fans here at the Zone have been **** on enough and deserve better. They deserve a real President, not a puppet.
                            Oh like MBB you mean? Here let me post an Im bored thread so he can jump to and think up some new game. But no that wouldnt be like anybody pulling any kind of puppet strings?

Your assumptions by you and your fellow staff members are not only sad they are dead wrong. However no matter how many times I maintain that I have no neither written one thing for Playa nor told him what to say, you guys still wish to give me credit for it. While I am quite flattered by your thoughts and kindness towards me, I dont think they are deserved.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Dude
                              • Feb 2005

At least MBB is out there starting threads and getting involved. All Playa does is sit back and regurgitate. He refuses to engage the voters, instead letting you do all the work, and even then all you do is spin and tell us to keep reading the same crap over and over again. You're not the one who will be elected, so no one gives a **** what you have to say. I don't want a puppet as my President - I want someone who is one of us.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude
                                At least MBB is out there starting threads and getting involved. All Playa does is sit back and regurgitate. He refuses to engage the voters, instead letting you do all the work, and even then all you do is spin and tell us to keep reading the same crap over and over again. You're not the one who will be elected, so no one gives a **** what you have to say. I don't want a puppet as my President - I want someone who is one of us.

That's rich stuff, again you give me way too much credit. I dont engage the voters, I engage you, and the rest of your staff. Playa has worked very diligently to engage the voters just because its not through threads does not mean he's not doing it. Do you think the only way to reach voters is by posting threads? Also I like how your so critical of our tactics yet so far they have been working. Whether its what Devin has been doing, or what I have been doing, what nbf has been doing, what Mad has been doing or what Playa have been doing, whether its in the public eye or behind the scenes, things have been executed to near perfection and I for one am so proud of this staff and what they've done so far. Coming from a not even thought of contender to the finalist for President, we've been doing awesome so far but we couldn't have done any of it without the voters and to them Im grateful. Good luck the rest of the way!
                                COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍