• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: L.A. Playa's Address to the Zone

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    Do you think the only way to reach voters is by posting threads?
    On a message board? It should be. What does he have to hide?

Ah, **** it - what difference does it make. It's a fake election.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Dude
      At least MBB is out there starting threads and getting involved. All Playa does is sit back and regurgitate. He refuses to engage the voters, instead letting you do all the work, and even then all you do is spin and tell us to keep reading the same crap over and over again. You're not the one who will be elected, so no one gives a **** what you have to say. I don't want a puppet as my President - I want someone who is one of us.
      Maybe you should read the debate threads, read the addresses I made, I answered the issues not the smoke screens made by yourself and the rest of the "ORAL Majority".

The voters questions where answered and they have in 2 primaries decided that they want to vote for some one who respects them, someone who lays out specifics on the issues, someone who answers in detail every debate question posed to him.

This is a community not a "Frat House", I am glad the voters have seen fit to this point to vote for leadership and not an "Entertaner" who has yet to offer anything original or concrete other than wanting to do some cool "stuff".

By the way, thank you for underestimating my writing talents and my communication skills, your team and the other teams underestimation of myself and my team has really helped propel us to reach the voters with our organization and skill.

We will continue to answer the countss smoke screens and personal attack that you and your team and the unified attack by the "ORAL Majority" feel neccessary to discredit us.

I hope teh voters can see through the smoke and see the truth, I am proud to have Draftboy on my staff to have expoach of these attacks.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Are you guys still pretending you've run an attack free campaign? I'm sorry... let me do that in the cool new stye...

Are you "guys" still "pretending" you've run an "attack" free "campaign". Oh, and for good measure "oral majority!!!!1" Again, I ask you, are you counting your beloved "Draftboy" in this "oral majority" since he has clearly posted more in this forum than any other single member over the course of this election? Or doesn't that "count" because spin is considered something altogether "different"?

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          Are you guys still pretending you've run an attack free campaign? I'm sorry... let me do that in the cool new stye...

Are you "guys" still "pretending" you've run an "attack" free "campaign". Oh, and for good measure "oral majority!!!!1" Again, I ask you, are you counting your beloved "Draftboy" in this "oral majority" since he has clearly posted more in this forum than any other single member over the course of this election? Or doesn't that "count" because spin is considered something altogether "different"?
          Im beloved? Do you guys feel the same way?
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

What's with all the hate people? No matter who wins, it's all for helping the site improve. You guys are going way overboard with the criticisms and attacks. Pick your person...vote...and be done with it. No need for all the extra negative commentary.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Quit being a party pooper Myst.
              Playa, what is that website?
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                Those are simply extensions of ideas already in place--nothing new there.
                maybe that's because Playa's point is that this place only needs a few tweaks and here and there. We don't need any major changes.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  maybe that's because Playa's point is that this place only needs a few tweaks and here and there. We don't need any major changes.
                  Funny... we got chastized for saying something similar and people tried to say we didn't have enough specific ideas to change things.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Funny... we got chastized for saying something similar and people tried to say we didn't have enough specific ideas to change things.
                    this right here is the reason why you guys are so close in the voting. Both candidates are very similiar with ideas, less changes, plus also both post more in the TZ than the main board. This is why I have a feeling it will come down to the wire tomorrow evening. I would even suggest allowing the vote to last all week, so more people can voice their choice. And if shelby wants to, she can make it so there is no more campaigning from either side, just voting only.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      this right here is the reason why you guys are so close in the voting. Both candidates are very similiar with ideas, less changes, plus also both post more in the TZ than the main board. This is why I have a feeling it will come down to the wire tomorrow evening. I would even suggest allowing the vote to last all week, so more people can voice their choice. And if shelby wants to, she can make it so there is no more campaigning from either side, just voting only.
                      I think the majority of people who have paid any attention to this process thus far or who really care one way or the other will have voted by the deadline of tomorrow. I don't want to eclude anybody from voting of course, but this thing has been going for 3+ weeks, anybody that wants to should be fully aware by now.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

I think the majority of people who have paid any attention to this process thus far or who really care one way or the other will have voted by the deadline of tomorrow. I don't want to eclude anybody from voting of course, but this thing has been going for 3+ weeks, anybody that wants to should be fully aware by now.
                        I agree with BMN we are all getting busy with the draft stuff especially staff and Im not sure when the upgrade of vbulletin is coming but I know Devin and Dude will have a lot to do with that. This thing had its run and was fun but its time to end.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

true, but it's the final election. IMO that should definitely be longer than the primaries and give more people a chance to cast their vote.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy

That's rich stuff, again you give me way too much credit. I dont engage the voters, I engage you, and the rest of your staff. Playa has worked very diligently to engage the voters just because its not through threads does not mean he's not doing it. Do you think the only way to reach voters is by posting threads? Also I like how your so critical of our tactics yet so far they have been working. Whether its what Devin has been doing, or what I have been doing, what nbf has been doing, what Mad has been doing or what Playa have been doing, whether its in the public eye or behind the scenes, things have been executed to near perfection and I for one am so proud of this staff and what they've done so far. Coming from a not even thought of contender to the finalist for President, we've been doing awesome so far but we couldn't have done any of it without the voters and to them Im grateful. Good luck the rest of the way!

2 words. As. If.

Not once has anything I brought forth been addressed by anyone but you, and I am not on anyone's staff. Time and time again things brought up have been handled by you no matter who brings them up. When Oz does bother appearing from behind the curtain it is a cut and paste job saying how great a job you are doing for him.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr

2 words. As. If.

Not once has anything I brought forth been addressed by anyone but you, and I am not on anyone's staff. Time and time again things brought up have been handled by you no matter who brings them up. When Oz does bother appearing from behind the curtain it is a cut and paste job saying how great a job you are doing for him.
                              F.Y.I., I have written my own answers, I use Microsoft Word to check my spelling and grammer before I paste and post. Have the ideas from my campaign been all mine, no. We as a team discussed the issues and discussed our stradegy together. I have always had final say, but some of the ideas are all mine, some are meshed together of suggestions from my team. But every post I have made has been totally my own words.

It is really disrespectful to see other campaigns try to discredit someone based on this, but not suprising at all since everyone has underestimated myself and my team from day 1.

Comment

• Valerie
                                Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                                • Jul 2002

I use Microsoft Word to check a lot of my posts too, Playa! Nothing wrong with that. At least at the end of the day our spelling and grammar is correct!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                                Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                                The only answer I found for all this hurt
                                Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎