• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: I would love to vote.

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
    if you are going to quote someone be responsible use the whole quote un its proper context, thanks you
    I was making a point about the attacks. The rest was stuff that people already read that had nothing to do with the point I was making. thanks you too.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: I would love to vote.

I was this close to voting for Playa!

maybe even closer!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Re: Forked Thread: I would love to vote.

Originally posted by mybills
        I was this close to voting for Playa!

maybe even closer!
        I think we can all agree Playa has some good ideas and what not... Personally, I just rather have somebody that is here day in and day out, from whom I've seen the desire to make things better. Additionally, I want someone that has stayed true to who he is all along and didn't need to change faces to appease those around him.

I have no personal issues with Playa, I don't really know him well enough to say so, but we've always gotten along and joked on here in the past, hopefully that'll remain the same regardless of the outcome here. I just honestly think Bedard is better for this position and that's why I've supported him from the start.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

Beth, go ahead and vote. You have every right to.

i am not going to. i started this game as the unbiased moderator, and i will continue in that role until the conclusion.

Then i will look forward to working with whoever wins.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Going into the first week of this, I had every intention of voting Playa were I to lose. Then Draftboy showed up and changed my opinion. Thanks for showing me the light, DB!
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by shelby
              Beth, go ahead and vote. You have every right to.

i am not going to. i started this game as the unbiased moderator, and i will continue in that role until the conclusion.

Then i will look forward to working with whoever wins.

Your a class act Shelby!!

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
                Your a class act Shelby!!
                You're
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  You're
                  That never gets old.
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                    That never gets old.
                    I got burned with that 1000 times when I first started posting.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      I got burned with that 1000 times when I first started posting.
                      The first post I made here was ripped by EE. I posted a reply to something and put my after my text instead of infront of it. EE went off about me laughing @ my own post or some ****.

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

Going into the first week of this, I had every intention of voting Playa were I to lose. Then Draftboy showed up and changed my opinion. Thanks for showing me the light, DB!
                        I felt the same way Matthew. No offense bedard.
                        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                          Excuse me. You have a real cocky way with putting words in someone's mouth. I picked on Playa in the first article. Then I picked on another candidate. I was lucky to squeak out all of the pick on them articles, before I was asked not to write like that anymore. Most people cried about me not picking on MBB enough..which I laughed at since I did TWO pick on articles on him when the complaining started. It got ******ed.

After that, I asked fair questions and I wrote fair articles. I fairly gave them each a "nickname".

I won't even tell people what YOU asked me to do. Thanks.
                          You can tell them, I dont care.

I tried to hand feed you two or three stories that 1 of which you flatly rejected, one you just missed and the other you posted under anonymously even though everybody knew it came from me, and for whatever reason you wanted me to attach my name to it with a bad quote. So of course I told you that I didnt want that and that Id give you a quote if you said you came to me for it. You didnt want to do that, so I didnt provide you with the quote. Do you think this is some big scandal or something? Happens everyday around the country.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Mybills while I dont necessarily disagree with some of your points, to suggest you were EVER going to vote for anyone other then MBB is a joke.

I suspect Mike could have just posted the word "fart" in every debate and you'd praise him to no end.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Yea not buying that, I do find it funny though and very flattering
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                                • Jun 2004

Thats cool guys. I just stayed true and did my thing.
                                It was all

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍