Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 122

Thread: I would love to vote.

  1. #61
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    Believe what you want, but the offers I had came from Devin and had I not run would have been on board.
    I know you were offered the position thats not what Im disputing one bit.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

  2. #62
    Registered User Gunzlingr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Spider Skull Island
    Posts
    45,976
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    170

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    I know you were offered the position thats not what Im disputing one bit.
    No, you are insinuating that I was in league with them from the beginning. Which most assuredly I was not. Why would I run if I wanted him to win? I ran because I was dissatisfied with the candidates.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

  3. #63
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    No, you are insinuating that I was in league with them from the beginning. Which most assuredly I was not. Why would I run if I wanted him to win? I ran because I was dissatisfied with the candidates.
    Again not what Im insinuating either, thats strike 2

  4. #64
    Registered User LtBillsFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    35,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    107

    Re: I would love to vote.

    The arrogance of the playa camp is nauseating.

  5. #65
    The Octagon Devin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Bayou
    Posts
    23,872
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Power to Give Rep
    128

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    The arrogance of the playa camp is nauseating.
    lol.

  6. #66
    Registered User Gunzlingr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Spider Skull Island
    Posts
    45,976
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    170

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Again not what Im insinuating either, thats strike 2
    That you made the decision for me? True, and when someone else mentioned it in another post, Playa said that if we don't like his staff then don't vote for him. Problem solved.

  7. #67
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    That you made the decision for me? True, and when someone else mentioned it in another post, Playa said that if we don't like his staff then don't vote for him. Problem solved.
    That's it, no I dont buy that my actions alone turned your vote. Im more than flattered by the compliment though.

  8. #68
    Registered User Gunzlingr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Spider Skull Island
    Posts
    45,976
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    170

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    That's it, no I dont buy that my actions alone turned your vote. Im more than flattered by the compliment though.
    It isn't meant to be a compliment, and it is the crux of my decision.

  9. #69
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    It isn't meant to be a compliment, and it is the crux of my decision.
    Oh but it is in fact quite a compliment. If you dont see how it is, then I can explain it to you, but your in politics, you should know exactly why I see it the way I do.

  10. #70
    Registered User casdhf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    20% Warning Level
    Posts
    17,542
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 758 Times in 380 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    95

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Driving away voters is a compliment?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

    I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

    BillsZone Mod


  11. #71
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by casdhf
    Driving away voters is a compliment?
    No I think Gunz gets it

  12. #72
    Registered User LtBillsFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    35,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    107

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Put it on your resume.

  13. #73
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    Put it on your resume.
    Put what on my resume?

  14. #74
    Registered User LtBillsFan66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    35,553
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    107

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Put what on my resume?
    That you're skilled in driving away votes from your own candidate.

  15. #75
    Registered User DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    91,082
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 17,029 Times in 9,578 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    234

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    That you're skilled in driving away votes from your own candidate.
    Huh? I dont think your quite comprehending the discussion here.

  16. #76
    Registered User L.A. Playa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    19,295
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    91

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    That you made the decision for me? True, and when someone else mentioned it in another post, Playa said that if we don't like his staff then don't vote for him. Problem solved.
    When I entered this race I assembled the best team possible, I outlined what I believed teh issues where and we came up with a plan of attack. Everyone was given a job, one of Draftboy's jobs was to clear the smokescreens of teh attacks of the other campaigns and reveal the true intent and goals of the other candidates.

    He did an outstanding job, seems as if the others that have been exposed are teh only one that are complaining. I have stood behind my staff as a Great Leader does, they have consulted with me before going forward with certain aspects of our campaign, if I didnt agree I said no. But I will never throw my staff under teh bus for a vote or two, if you want that type of leadership I hope you have found it, but you will NEVER find that with me.

  17. #77
    Registered User Gunzlingr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Spider Skull Island
    Posts
    45,976
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    170

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    When I entered this race I assembled the best team possible, I outlined what I believed teh issues where and we came up with a plan of attack. Everyone was given a job, one of Draftboy's jobs was to clear the smokescreens of teh attacks of the other campaigns and reveal the true intent and goals of the other candidates.

    He did an outstanding job, seems as if the others that have been exposed are teh only one that are complaining. I have stood behind my staff as a Great Leader does, they have consulted with me before going forward with certain aspects of our campaign, if I didnt agree I said no. But I will never throw my staff under teh bus for a vote or two, if you want that type of leadership I hope you have found it, but you will NEVER find that with me.
    I never said you should throw him under the bus, but it would have been nice if you had actually answered questions that were addressed to you instead of him jumping in.

  18. #78
    Registered User Gunzlingr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Spider Skull Island
    Posts
    45,976
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    170

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by casdhf
    Driving away voters is a compliment?
    I guess so. As is being combatitive, vague and condescending

  19. #79
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    31,525
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    187

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Wow... I really wish I had the balls just grant myself the title Great Leader without anybody else saying as much.

  20. #80
    The Octagon Devin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Bayou
    Posts
    23,872
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Power to Give Rep
    128

    Re: I would love to vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Wow... I really wish I had the balls just grant myself the title Great Leader without anybody else saying as much.
    Perhaps one day, doubtful, but perhaps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •