Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I would love to vote.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I would love to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    Going into the first week of this, I had every intention of voting Playa were I to lose. Then Draftboy showed up and changed my opinion. Thanks for showing me the light, DB!
    I felt the same way Matthew. No offense bedard.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Thanks
    Thanked 24,427 Times in 14,146 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    Excuse me. You have a real cocky way with putting words in someone's mouth. I picked on Playa in the first article. Then I picked on another candidate. I was lucky to squeak out all of the pick on them articles, before I was asked not to write like that anymore. Most people cried about me not picking on MBB enough..which I laughed at since I did TWO pick on articles on him when the complaining started. It got ******ed.

After that, I asked fair questions and I wrote fair articles. I fairly gave them each a "nickname".

I won't even tell people what YOU asked me to do. Thanks.
    You can tell them, I dont care.

I tried to hand feed you two or three stories that 1 of which you flatly rejected, one you just missed and the other you posted under anonymously even though everybody knew it came from me, and for whatever reason you wanted me to attach my name to it with a bad quote. So of course I told you that I didnt want that and that Id give you a quote if you said you came to me for it. You didnt want to do that, so I didnt provide you with the quote. Do you think this is some big scandal or something? Happens everyday around the country.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Mybills while I dont necessarily disagree with some of your points, to suggest you were EVER going to vote for anyone other then MBB is a joke.

I suspect Mike could have just posted the word "fart" in every debate and you'd praise him to no end.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Going into the first week of this, I had every intention of voting Playa were I to lose. Then Draftboy showed up and changed my opinion. Thanks for showing me the light, DB!
    Yea not buying that, I do find it funny though and very flattering

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thats cool guys. I just stayed true and did my thing.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Forked Thread: I would love to vote.

day in and day out. Sure, but it's only in the TZ. Sure he makes the Twilight Zone more active with games and other filler, but I don't see him post in the Bills Zone much at all. Playa either. That's the problem with this election. Both posters are more active in the TZ and ignore the main board. The place that BZ is all about! If only there was someone else in the election that actually visits our main board as actively as me and several other posters....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Playa is on the forums everyday, I dont even get this?

So if he spews out a bunch of polls daily will that sort out a vote?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Thats cool guys. I just stayed true and did my thing.
    your staff definitely did NOT help you out either. Both of you guys should have thrown muzzles on the staffers. It got pretty bad and it wasn't because of what either of you two said, it was more about what your staff members said.

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Can we merge the same thread thanking with the original one?? There was no reason to drag attention to a NON-shocking vote a second time.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Thanks for the merge.

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks for your feedback, Mike, and good luck.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    your staff definitely did NOT help you out either. Both of you guys should have thrown muzzles on the staffers. It got pretty bad and it wasn't because of what either of you two said, it was more about what your staff members said.
    I disagree I think the staffs kept it interesting without then there would of been little to no discussion in here daily. The fact that it very closely mirrored real life is an added bonus.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    I disagree I think the staffs kept it interesting without then there would of been little to no discussion in here daily. The fact that it very closely mirrored real life is an added bonus.
    it was like Hillary Clinton vs Barrack Obama, just as ugly.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    it was like Hillary Clinton vs Barrack Obama, just as ugly.
    Nah I think we all know it was in good fun and if anybody took anything personally they needed to step away then.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yea not buying that, I do find it funny though and very flattering
    Freeman and BMN are on mercilly the first week. How I was too old (tho I am 5 years younger than Playa, and 35 years younger than EE), a has been etc. Part of the reason I ran was because MBB is a newer zoner. Hell Devin even asked me to be on your campaign! It was your conduct that changed my mind and decided that MBB was the one to support. Thanks.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Devin
    Mybills while I dont necessarily disagree with some of your points, to suggest you were EVER going to vote for anyone other then MBB is a joke.
    This is so not true. BMN was annoying the hell out of me. MBB was doing nothing about it.
    Then DraftBoy started, Mikey's right about that. The long winded crap was also making me dizzy. I like sentences to be brief and to the point. But I credited Playa for being able to do that, too, and that it was a good quality to have as a mod. I really think if people went back and read the articles I wrote once this is over, they won't read bias into them like they have, and they'll see that I said positive things like that.

I was truly looking at all of the posts with a serious perspective, and I really was leaning towards Playa (and for a while now). It's ok if you don't believe me. It wouldn't be the first time a zoner has told me that. I believe it was RS that pointed out how often some of these candidates are here and are not here, and I ignored it at first, much like I ignored specific team affiliated fans. I focused on their ideas. But it's a fact that you have to be here consistently if you're gonna be a decent mod. That (in a nut shell) is what decided my vote. I like Playa, and I think he's funny..even his horse jokes..I really don't NOT like anyone. I still think it would've shocked people had I voted before putting my thoughts in that nut shell.

Best of luck to both of them.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Freeman and BMN are on mercilly the first week. How I was too old (tho I am 5 years younger than Playa, and 35 years younger than EE), a has been etc. Part of the reason I ran was because MBB is a newer zoner. Hell Devin even asked me to be on your campaign! It was your conduct that changed my mind and decided that MBB was the one to support. Thanks.
    Again Im flattered by your compliments but Im still not buying it

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I will state this once again to clean up any confusion, I offerd the other campaigns to run a clean campaign, they all rejected. Once my staff and then also my fellow Zoners got attacked by the other campaigns, I decided to defend them and point out the differences between the remaining candidates.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Again Im flattered by your compliments but Im still not buying it
    Believe what you want, but the offers I had came from Devin and had I not run would have been on board.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Believe what you want, but the offers I had came from Devin and had I not run would have been on board.
    That wouldve sucked.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You can tell them, I dont care.

I tried to hand feed you two or three stories that 1 of which you flatly rejected, one you just missed and the other you posted under anonymously even though everybody knew it came from me, and for whatever reason you wanted me to attach my name to it with a bad quote. So of course I told you that I didnt want that and that Id give you a quote if you said you came to me for it. You didnt want to do that, so I didnt provide you with the quote. Do you think this is some big scandal or something? Happens everyday around the country.
    That is sooooo not how it happened. I'm gonna check my pm's to see if I still have it. btw, what do you mean "bad quote", YOU said it, so I was gonna quote you.