• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: I would love to vote.

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
    That you made the decision for me? True, and when someone else mentioned it in another post, Playa said that if we don't like his staff then don't vote for him. Problem solved.
    When I entered this race I assembled the best team possible, I outlined what I believed teh issues where and we came up with a plan of attack. Everyone was given a job, one of Draftboy's jobs was to clear the smokescreens of teh attacks of the other campaigns and reveal the true intent and goals of the other candidates.

He did an outstanding job, seems as if the others that have been exposed are teh only one that are complaining. I have stood behind my staff as a Great Leader does, they have consulted with me before going forward with certain aspects of our campaign, if I didnt agree I said no. But I will never throw my staff under teh bus for a vote or two, if you want that type of leadership I hope you have found it, but you will NEVER find that with me.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
      When I entered this race I assembled the best team possible, I outlined what I believed teh issues where and we came up with a plan of attack. Everyone was given a job, one of Draftboy's jobs was to clear the smokescreens of teh attacks of the other campaigns and reveal the true intent and goals of the other candidates.

He did an outstanding job, seems as if the others that have been exposed are teh only one that are complaining. I have stood behind my staff as a Great Leader does, they have consulted with me before going forward with certain aspects of our campaign, if I didnt agree I said no. But I will never throw my staff under teh bus for a vote or two, if you want that type of leadership I hope you have found it, but you will NEVER find that with me.
      I never said you should throw him under the bus, but it would have been nice if you had actually answered questions that were addressed to you instead of him jumping in.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
        Driving away voters is a compliment?
        I guess so. As is being combatitive, vague and condescending
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

Wow... I really wish I had the balls just grant myself the title Great Leader without anybody else saying as much.

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            Wow... I really wish I had the balls just grant myself the title Great Leader without anybody else saying as much.
            Perhaps one day, doubtful, but perhaps.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Devin
              Perhaps one day, doubtful, but perhaps.
              You're right... I'll let other people dictate their opinion of me instead of giving myself a title. Calling yourself something only makes it true to yourself.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

I guess so. As is being combatitive, vague and condescending
                Oh I havent begun to be combative, vague, or condescending yet. Please give me some credit at least.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

You're right... I'll let other people dictate their opinion of me instead of giving myself a title. Calling yourself something only makes it true to yourself.
                  In my experience, people who brag themselves up with titles tend to be about a 180 from what they really are.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

I know ninja you are a pillar of moral fortitude.

Playa has leadership experience he wasnt lying, I suppose he could have all his co-workers login and vouche for him but **** knows who would complain then.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

In my experience, people who brag themselves up with titles tend to be about a 180 from what they really are.
                      Really? Well you were prancing around here bragging about how you were the only candidate who was a true elected official so what does your experience say about that?
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                        I know ninja you are a pillar of moral fortitude.

Playa has leadership experience he wasnt lying, I suppose he could have all his co-workers login and vouche for him but **** knows who would complain then.

VOTER FRAUD!!
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          Really? Well you were prancing around here bragging about how you were the only candidate who was a true elected official so what does your experience say about that?
                          I never once said I was a "Great Leader" I merely stated a verifiable fact. I have never said I was a great anything for that matter. Unlike somepeople I know where I came from and stay true to what my parents taught me about humility. I guess for some people it is too hard to understand.

I guess prancing around being womanizing, lying, cheating, wannabe pimp pretending to be a "Great Leader" on a message board in a fake election is more respectable than being a lowly civil servant. My bad.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

I never once said I was a "Great Leader" I merely stated a verifiable fact. I have never said I was a great anything for that matter. Unlike somepeople I know where I came from and stay true to what my parents taught me about humility. I guess for some people it is too hard to understand.

Stay true to where you came from and what your parents taught me? I mean come on, thats laying it on so thick. Dude your out the campaign you can cut the rhetoric. I mean seriously. Talking about humility, you? Pot...Kettle...Black
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy

Stay true to where you came from and what your parents taught me? I mean come on, thats laying it on so thick. Dude your out the campaign you can cut the rhetoric. I mean seriously. Talking about humility, you? Pot...Kettle...Black
                              When have I bragged about anything??? I stated I was an elected official (true), I stated I had been awarded various awards throughout my time here (true), I stated that I had been a member since 2002 (true). Not 1 falsehood or exagerration. I guess I wouldn't cut it in the big leagues of politics like you.

Comment

• Devin
                                The Octagon
                                • Apr 2003

My bad.
                                its cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X