• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: I would love to vote.

Playa is here all the time, just because he doesn't post doesn't make him absent.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
      Playa is here all the time, just because he doesn't post doesn't make him absent.
      Does it look like he's paying for invisible mode? I see a little green light on the bottom right in his posts. When it's dark, he's not here. That's the case for most of the year.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        Does it look like he's paying for invisible mode? I see a little green light on the bottom right in his posts.

Your vote did not shock me, I just feel that it's important for all of us to express ourselves without being taunted or called names. That is the exact reason why I steered clear of MBB and his trauma crew.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Wow! Im absolutely shocked for the person you didnt write one negative story against the entire campaign. Completely dumbfounded by that

Come on Mybills you can drop the act we knew you favored Bedard from the beginning its not a huge deal. You are free to like whomever you like and vote for them. Thank you for at least participating.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Valerie
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

I can't believe all the bad blood between posters because of this election. I really hope that once this is over we can all get back to liking each other and getting along (well, except Earthquake).

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              Wow! Im absolutely shocked for the person you didnt write one negative story against the entire campaign. Completely dumbfounded by that

Come on Mybills you can drop the act we knew you favored Bedard from the beginning its not a huge deal. You are free to like whomever you like and vote for them. Thank you for at least participating.
              Excuse me. You have a real cocky way with putting words in someone's mouth. I picked on Playa in the first article. Then I picked on another candidate. I was lucky to squeak out all of the pick on them articles, before I was asked not to write like that anymore. Most people cried about me not picking on MBB enough..which I laughed at since I did TWO pick on articles on him when the complaining started. It got ******ed.

After that, I asked fair questions and I wrote fair articles. I fairly gave them each a "nickname".

I won't even tell people what YOU asked me to do. Thanks.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

Forked Thread: I would love to vote.

Forked from: I would love to vote.

I meant it when I said my vote might shock some people..I almost voted..but I want to see what Shelby says first. I almost voted for Playa.

I think it was this latest post that really got me thinking, and it swayed my decision.

I was definitely considering the seriousness of his campaign. I was knocking the MBB campaign for not being serious enough. Playa kept it classy by not attacking. Well, that post above certainly looks like attacking. But then I figured, it goes beyond this post. I laugh at attacks. I laughed at this. To me, it's fun. But fun or serious really doesn't matter. I think as long as someone can be unbiased, they can be a mod. It doesn't take experience. It doesn't take a CFO. It doesn't take new games. It doesn't take any of what Playa or MBB offered as ideas. What bothers me is that Playa really doesn't hang out here too often. Maybe in spurts, yeah, even though he says that would change if he were the zone President. But he also said he wouldn't attack other campaigns. ehem.

I'm positive that I chose the right person to support from the beginning. I'm leaving the VP's out of my decision. I believe they're just along for the ride/fun/game. Jfreeman and nbf take long breaks from the zone as well. While nbf has a damned good reason this time, this is something that I notice as a daily zoner. Out of the FOUR of them, Bedard IS a daily zoner. That's the consistency that a mod HAS to have.
                Finally somebody else that sees what I've been trying to subtly point out. Great post mybills! I know that this will somehow be discredited because you are somehow perceived to have been in our camp all along, which I will flat out say isn't true. We have had no contact at all throughout this process other than what everybody has seen posted. You really hit on the things that I think are the issues between Bedard and Playa!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie
                  I can't believe all the bad blood between posters because of this election. I really hope that once this is over we can all get back to liking each other and getting along (well, except Earthquake).
                  What bad blood?

Call a spade a spade, if somebody is going to get seriously upset or hurt by something someone has said in this forum, they didnt need to be involved in the first place. This is politics feelings dont come into play here.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

What bad blood?

Call a spade a spade, if somebody is going to get seriously upset or hurt by something someone has said in this forum, they didnt need to be involved in the first place. This is politics feelings dont come into play here.
                    That - we agree on!

Comment

• Valerie
                      • Jul 2002

I've read a lot of what I feel are combative posts from a lot of people on both sides of the campaign. And, I didn't say anyone was going to get upset of hurt by what was said, I said that I think it's sad that there seems to be so much bitterness and nastiness between posters since this election started.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

I meant it when I said my vote might shock some people..I almost voted..but I want to see what Shelby says first. I almost voted for Playa.

I think it was this latest post that really got me thinking, and it swayed my decision.

I was definitely considering the seriousness of his campaign. I was knocking the MBB campaign for not being serious enough. Playa kept it classy by not attacking. Well, that post above certainly looks like attacking. But then I figured, it goes beyond this post. I laugh at attacks. I laughed at this. To me, it's fun. But fun or serious really doesn't matter. I think as long as someone can be unbiased, they can be a mod. It doesn't take experience. It doesn't take a CFO. It doesn't take new games. It doesn't take any of what Playa or MBB offered as ideas. What bothers me is that Playa really doesn't hang out here too often. Maybe in spurts, yeah, even though he says that would change if he were the zone President. But he also said he wouldn't attack other campaigns. ehem.

I'm positive that I chose the right person to support from the beginning. I'm leaving the VP's out of my decision. I believe they're just along for the ride/fun/game. Jfreeman and nbf take long breaks from the zone as well. While nbf has a damned good reason this time, this is something that I notice as a daily zoner. Out of the FOUR of them, Bedard IS a daily zoner. That's the consistency that a mod HAS to have.
                        if you are going to quote someone be responsible use the whole quote un its proper context, thanks you

Maybe you should read the debate threads, read the addresses I made, I answered the issues not the smoke screens made by yourself and the rest of the "ORAL Majority".

The voters questions where answered and they have in 2 primaries decided that they want to vote for some one who respects them, someone who lays out specifics on the issues, someone who answers in detail every debate question posed to him.

This is a community not a "Frat House", I am glad the voters have seen fit to this point to vote for leadership and not an "Entertaner" who has yet to offer anything original or concrete other than wanting to do some cool "stuff".

By the way, thank you for underestimating my writing talents and my communication skills, your team and the other teams underestimation of myself and my team has really helped propel us to reach the voters with our organization and skill.

We will continue to answer the countss smoke screens and personal attack that you and your team and the unified attack by the "ORAL Majority" feel neccessary to discredit us.

I hope teh voters can see through the smoke and see the truth, I am proud to have Draftboy on my staff to have expoach of these attacks.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: I would love to vote.

Great choice mybills.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

What bad blood?

when the Bills start the season 3-0 we'll have more love than we know what to do with.

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Valerie
                              I've read a lot of what I feel are combative posts from a lot of people on both sides of the campaign. And, I didn't say anyone was going to get upset of hurt by what was said, I said that I think it's sad that there seems to be so much bitterness and nastiness between posters since this election started.
                              People have certainly taken sides. And they are fighting for their sides.

Playa and I have both been in touch and wished each other the best. When this is over its over.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Valerie
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                                when the Bills start the season 3-0 we'll have more love than we know what to do with.
                                You're funny, Skooby! I like you!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎