Thread: NBF's State of the Zone Speech

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

NBF's State of the Zone Speech

As the running mate for the best candidate in this innaugural Zone election for President I have to applaud Playa for sticking to his guns and running a great campaign from start to finish. I have to thank the Playa/nbf in '08 staff who were super through this entire election. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks for stepping in when either myself or Playa were unable to deal with important issues.

To team Bedard, awesome job man. You too stuck to your guns and forged onward without swaying at all. Props to you for a well run campaign.

It may seem early for a speech like this, due to personal reasons I will not be around when the votes are tallied and winner is named so I am saying thanks to everyone now.

The Zone is a much better place because of this election and there were many great ideas put forth. Regardless of who gets elected we will make sure there is thorough discussion on all new ideas from this campaign with all staff at all levels.

This was the experience of a lifetime and I would not have changed it for the world. Thanks to everyone for their kind words as our family is dealing with our own setbacks at this time. With your prayers and thoughts we can look to the future with hope knowing their are near strangers wishing us well.

I/we know the Zone will be in good hands no matter who the President is.

Thanks for making this fun.

Oh and Shelby, words can not describe the job you have done on this election. A huge hug and thank you.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: NBF's State of the Zone Speech

Quote Originally Posted by northernbillfan
    As the running mate for the best candidate in this innaugural Zone election for President I have to applaud Playa for sticking to his guns and running a great campaign from start to finish. I have to thank the Playa/nbf in '08 staff who were super through this entire election. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks for stepping in when either myself or Playa were unable to deal with important issues.

To team Bedard, awesome job man. You too stuck to your guns and forged onward without swaying at all. Props to you for a well run campaign.

It may seem early for a speech like this, due to personal reasons I will not be around when the votes are tallied and winner is named so I am saying thanks to everyone now.

The Zone is a much better place because of this election and there were many great ideas put forth. Regardless of who gets elected we will make sure there is thorough discussion on all new ideas from this campaign with all staff at all levels.

This was the experience of a lifetime and I would not have changed it for the world. Thanks to everyone for their kind words as our family is dealing with our own setbacks at this time. With your prayers and thoughts we can look to the future with hope knowing their are near strangers wishing us well.

I/we know the Zone will be in good hands no matter who the President is.

Thanks for making this fun.

Oh and Shelby, words can not describe the job you have done on this election. A huge hug and thank you.
    Good luck in both this, and more importantly real life sir.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thank you .

Thanks
    Thanked 24,454 Times in 14,166 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Well Said!

You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!