Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Thread: The reason MBBedard should win this election

  1. #61
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Here he is with Jules51....







  2. #62
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    And now with Meathead.....


  3. #63
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Look at this one, he even wore a Bills hat to the game in San Diego....


  4. #64
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    I knew that Thurm was really a Playa supporter....


  5. #65
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your world frightens and confuses me
    Posts
    18,176
    Thanks
    5,073
    Thanked 4,708 Times in 2,551 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    135

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    His choice of jersey # says a lot.

  6. #66
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude
    His choice of jersey # says a lot.
    A lot of people had that jersey back in 2005, myself included!

  7. #67
    Zero for Zero! Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown, Weight Unknown
    Posts
    64,050
    Thanks
    11,766
    Thanked 14,202 Times in 6,715 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    271

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Stripes and a flower design?

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

  8. #68
    81 st zoner mybills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    61,717
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    196

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Look at this one, he even wore a Bills hat to the game in San Diego....

    What the hell is under your shirt?

    ?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

  9. #69
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your world frightens and confuses me
    Posts
    18,176
    Thanks
    5,073
    Thanked 4,708 Times in 2,551 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    135

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    A lot of people had that jersey back in 2005, myself included!
    Not surprising.

  10. #70
    Registered User Iehoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    12,906
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    What the hell is under your shirt?

    ?
    Classless...


  11. #71
    Registered User L.A. Playa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    19,295
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    91

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    If I remember correctly I had my friends coat tied around my waist for taht pic, she was hot and I was holding her jacket for her

  12. #72
    81 st zoner mybills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    61,717
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    196

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Darth, please pull that 2x4 out of your butt!

    Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    If I remember correctly I had my friends coat tied around my waist for taht pic, she was hot and I was holding her jacket for her
    I figured it was something like that. I was gonna ask if you had a gun or just happy to see her!

  13. #73
    Registered User Iehoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    12,906
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    Darth, please pull that 2x4 out of your butt!
    That's not how Caddy drivers roll. You should know this.

  14. #74
    81 st zoner mybills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    61,717
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    196

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Did I read that wrong? Did you say Caddyless?

  15. #75
    Registered User Iehoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    12,906
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    If you're Caddyless, then an explanation is needed.

  16. #76
    81 st zoner mybills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    61,717
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    196

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    I can't talk about it. sniffle, sniffle.

  17. #77
    Registered User Iehoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    12,906
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Go fix it. Now.

  18. #78
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    31,525
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    187

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    Caddy Lac Grillz?


  19. #79
    81 st zoner mybills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    61,717
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    196

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    We sold the DeVille. I cried.
    Some day I'll get another one. Hubby wants another one, too.

  20. #80
    Registered User Iehoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    12,906
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: The reason MBBedard should win this election

    No customization on mine, it's the factory grill.


    ...or resembles this closely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •