• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Why the hate?

Originally posted by northernbillfan
    I can't understand where all the hate is coming from. Playa and I along with our team ran a good campaign and the voters have spoken. Show some support for the president elect and help him make the Zone a better place than it is today.

Changes will not and can not happen overnight. This will take some time. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
    It comes with the territory of being president.

D & S Sports

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Is it hate if I had no idea who LAPlaya was before this election or even after?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
        Is it hate if I had no idea who LAPlaya was before this election or even after?
        It couldn't possibly be because he has contributed nothing to the zone before or after the election other than big talks of virtual orgy parties that couldn't realistically be delivered, which won him the popularity contest among the fats and uglies who couldn't get any on their own and have to live their fantasies through someone who talks a big game and makes believe to be a big stud who actually just stays home every night and whacks off to his latest issue of Vibe magazine.

No way. I support the President.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

I think most the people that support the Pres, have 60 posts or less...
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

It could've been anybody but Playa was just the person going against MBB. To most people it was a popularity contest and MBB is more popular so naturally many people went against that pick. Just like in HS when do people are running for class president. People will pick against the popular person simply because they don't want to see that person become more popular.

D & S Sports

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

MB does more for this place in one day than LAPlaya has done since he joined.

Comment

Working...
              X