Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: keep the BillsZone beautiful

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Jason Peters

Quote Originally Posted by gr8slayer
    you are hilarious.

Nowt hat I know you are at all the home games maybe we can meet up when I go back to Buffalo later in the year! I'll buy you a beer or something

Yeah man, I was rooting against Buffalo in both Super Bowls, you've got me. I was rooting against them hard too, all while outside playing with my friends not giving two ****s what's going on on the television. You've got me, I'm all about the Dallas Cowboys.

I'm still waiting for your break down on why Peters is doing so poorly, and while you're at it maybe you can tell me why Evans is the better WR. I'll be waiting!
    Peters is playing poorly because he got greedy and held out. Stupid move on his part especially after we've made obvious changes on offense. Who knows? Maybe Peters made a few too many trips to Mighty Taco this offseason? There were multiple sightings, right?

Do you honestly want me to break down why Lee Evans is a better WR than Josh Reed? Are you out of your mind? No reason is necessary, it's obvious to anyone with any common sense.

Listen, I'm all about bringing in new fans but you need to know your role. I don't have anything against you as a person but don't come here and lambaste Ralph Wilson by comparing him to Jerry Jones and how and why Jerry Jones is a much better owner. Without Ralph there wouldn't be a Buffalo Bills franchise, you should be grateful that he is our owner. Ralph will be in the HOF someday, BTW. ( There I will assume you were a misguided Bills fan. )

GOOD fans are homers, that's the only way you should be able to get away with saying stupid **** here. Take Skooby for example, he say's stupid **** all the time but we love him here because he is arguably the biggest homer that Bills Zone has to offer.(im4bflo may give him a run for his money though ) I'm just sick of all the negativity here lately. If people are going to be critical, negative and constantly spewing that sort of crap then they should be held accountable and confronted about it when they're wrong. Sometimes this place feels like the Debbie Downer skit from SNL, I just wish we could start circling the wagons here a little bit better.

BTW, I hate calling out fellow Bills fans and I never like to question anybody's fan hood. I just want to make that 100% clear because I don't think I'm better than you or anyone else for that matter but I felt strongly that something had to be said. I'm not the type of person who likes to put down every little thing about our franchise. I was the guy that kept my seat while the stadium cleared out before halftime after what appeared to be a blow out, little did those negative suckers know that they missed the greatest comeback in NFL history. We have a 4-0 team, stop the negativity and start BILLIEVING.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Jason Peters

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloFever
    Peters is playing poorly because he got greedy and held out. Stupid move on his part especially after we've made obvious changes on offense. Who knows? Maybe Peters made a few too many trips to Mighty Taco this offseason? There were multiple sightings, right?
    I'm past the holdout, **** happens, we here in Buffalo aren't used to dealing with this kind of stuff because we aren't used to having elite level talent like Peters so this is something completely new to us. Honestly though, you've clearly watched the games because you have a strong opinion of Peters the player (get the person out of your mind). Why is he playing poorly, what about his game would you change? That's all I'm asking for, I'm not talking about a freaking ten page essay.
    Do you honestly want me to break down why Lee Evans is a better WR than Josh Reed? Are you out of your mind? No reason is necessary, it's obvious to anyone with any common sense.
    Yes, I honestly do. I feel that Josh Reed is the best all-around WR on this team and have given my reasons countless times in previous threads. I would really like to hear your opinion as to why Evans is that much better than Josh Reed.
    Listen, I'm all about bringing in new fans but you need to know your role. I don't have anything against you as a person but don't come here and lambaste Ralph Wilson by comparing him to Jerry Jones and how and why Jerry Jones is a much better owner. Without Ralph there wouldn't be a Buffalo Bills franchise, you should be grateful that he is our owner. Ralph will be in the HOF someday, BTW. ( There I will assume you were a misguided Bills fan. )
    Know my role?

Jerry Jones is a better owner than Ralph Wilson, there are a lot of owners who are better than Ralph Wilson and they have the rings to prove it. He has failed to do what so many have already done, some five times. Wilson does not deserve to go in the HOF for anything other than having something to do with the merger, as an owner he is horrible. But you are right, I give him credit for keeping the Bills here.

GOOD fans are homers, that's the only way you should be able to get away with saying stupid **** here. Take Skooby for example, he say's stupid **** all the time but we love him here because he is arguably the biggest homer that Bills Zone has to offer.(im4bflo may give him a run for his money though ) I'm just sick of all the negativity here lately. If people are going to be critical, negative and constantly spewing that sort of crap then they should be held accountable and confronted about it when they're wrong. Sometimes this place feels like the Debbie Downer skit from SNL, I just wish we could start circling the wagons here a little bit better.
    I'm really not all that concerned with how people perceive me. If they want to think that I am less of a Bills fan because I choose to look at the team from an objective stand point that's their choice. It really won't affect my everyday life in any fashion or manner.
    BTW, I hate calling out fellow Bills fans and I never like to question anybody's fan hood. I just want to make that 100% clear because I don't think I'm better than you or anyone else for that matter but I felt strongly that something had to be said. I'm not the type of person who likes to put down every little thing about our franchise. I was the guy that kept my seat while the stadium cleared out before halftime after what appeared to be a blow out, little did those negative suckers know that they missed the greatest comeback in NFL history. We have a 4-0 team, stop the negativity and start BILLIEVING.
    My career is made up of taking teams, finding out where they have flaws, and trying to fix those flaws. That's all I do with this team, I have no problem pointing out what's wrong with it, I have no problem pointing out what's right with it.

Roways rooking ahread! Mitchy moo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The I suck the most REP THREAD but I'm in denial

You're bent over, prepare for the F-in.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: The I suck suck the most REP THREAD but I'm in denial

change the title to JP losman blows red thread

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: WGR: Edwards on the field this morning, taking snaps

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson

HELP A COLLEGE STUDENT OUT! Tees/Hoodies Avail:
    http://u4ia.spreadshirt.com/

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Chargers Bills the Official Predictions Thread

I have this weird wat of sensing trolls KICK ROCKS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Buffalo: 100000000000000000000
    Whale's Vagina: -873
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

wow another Ron Burgandy tribute. Hey there is a smack forum man keep it there. I'm just being realistic. I didn't come here saying oh the bills suck man you have noone and we have everyone blah blah blah i calmly stated what i thought would be the outcome of the game. CALM DOWN

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Boltz
    wow another Ron Burgandy tribute. Hey there is a smack forum man keep it there. I'm just being realistic. I didn't come here saying oh the bills suck man you have noone and we have everyone blah blah blah i calmly stated what i thought would be the outcome of the game. CALM DOWN

I'm not the one flipping out, Champ.

How do you survive the San Diego sun with such thin skin?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SABuffalo786
    I'm not the one flipping out, Champ.

How do you survive the San Diego sun with such thin skin?
    usually not that hot here but really EVERY WEEK we hear a bunch of ron burgandy quotes... F U san diego.... stay classy etc