The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener agains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jayhawk
    • Aug 2004

The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener agains

GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener against the Minnesota Vikings on Sept. 8.

Packers President and CEO Mark Murphy says the legendary quarterback's number would be retired in a ceremony at Lambeau Field during the Monday night game. Favre announced his retirement earlier this year, ending a 17-year career.
    His number will become the sixth retired by the team. Others are the No. 14 of wide receiver Don Hutson, fullback Tony Canadeo's No. 3, quarterback Bart Starr's No. 15, linebacker Ray Nitschke's No. 66 and defensive end Reggie White's No. 92.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener agains

He'll put the jersey on, scream " You ain't nothin ! " at Aaron Rodgers and demand Mike McCarthy put him in.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Re: The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener agains

I wonder if this is being done so soon just to squash any comeback rumors.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Re: The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener ag

Originally posted by RockStar36
        I wonder if this is being done so soon just to squash any comeback rumors.
        I don't wonder about it, I'm quite sure it is.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Re: The Green Bay Packers will retire Brett Favre's No. 4 during the season opener ag

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          I don't wonder about it, I'm quite sure it is.
          Good! I get sick of hearing about it all the time
          BERNIAC!

Comment

Working...
          X