Originally posted by madness
    I second those sentiments.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Re: BZFL Draft On Hold 'Til Further Notice

Originally posted by Mikey82
      thats actually an interesting idea. 16 team league. It makes the draft that much more interesting as some damn good players will get drafted for only $500,000 or less.
      BUMP for R.Rich!

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        BUMP for R.Rich!
        I saw that earlier, Michael. Problem is, we have 8 confirmed as "in" in the sign in thread. I guess some people don't realize the effort that goes into these leagues and once they see how much it takes, they're outta here or, worse yet, they become absentee owners. If the choice is that or not having a league @ all, I'd choose the latter.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
          I saw that earlier, Michael. Problem is, we have 8 confirmed as "in" in the sign in thread. I guess some people don't realize the effort that goes into these leagues and once they see how much it takes, they're outta here or, worse yet, they become absentee owners. If the choice is that or not having a league @ all, I'd choose the latter.
          I am in and available whenever it happens to start. The semester just ended and my life is more open than it has been in a long time.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
            Good point. Either way, I am definitely in. I would love to get another BZFL restarted up.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

If the league is going to get scrapped then we should make the decision pretty soon. I don't want to sit here and keep wondering and delaying other things I could be doing in my free time.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

We have one opening in our BAFA league at Bills Addiction. Fun Times Yay has gone AWOL, and the rookie draft is tommorow. If you are interested in taking over his team, pm me here, or over there, and I'll send you his roster so you can look it over.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍