X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evol4276
    • Oct 2005

stop complaining

mckelvin was prospected by many as a top 10 player. while i wasnt expecting him, i am by NO means disappointed AT ALL
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: stop complaining

BERNIAC!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

McKelvin doesn't have elite ball skills and he isn't tough against the run, but he has great speed (4.38), changes directions quickly and flashes great instincts. In addition, he's a dangerous open-field runner who can contribute in the return game and is always a threat to turn an interception into points. If he can adjust to the speed of the pro game, McKelvin can make an immediate impact. Video

I am disappointed. I for one didn't think our secondary played all that bad last year. It wasn't the secondaries fault that they had to cover someone for 7-8 seconds. That was the Bills lack of pass rush fault. This pick sucked. 2 of the Bills last 3 first round picks sucked. And we wonder why we continue to blow.

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by evol4276
        mckelvin was prospected by many as a top 10 player. while i wasnt expecting him, i am by NO means disappointed AT ALL
        They said on ESPN that he would have been a top 3 pick if he had more interceptions in college. This kid is going to be much better than Nate Clements or Antwain Winfield ever was - plus he has Devin Hester ability as a return man - no joke.

~The Answer

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
          Will not tolerate vandalism.
          • Apr 2006

Don't tell me what to say.

It's a luxury pick. The offense is anemic. They needed a tall WR. They passed.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
            They said on ESPN that he would have been a top 3 pick if he had more interceptions in college. This kid is going to be much better than Nate Clements or Antwain Winfield ever was - plus he has Devin Hester ability as a return man - no joke.

~The Answer
            We already have 2 good return men. What we need is WR, DE, TE, C. CB was last on the list of our big needs.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

With all the wr's flying off the board i dont know how we will manage.

bunch of experts here.
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• DrastiK
                • Nov 2007

Yeah i know, we don't need another return man. McGee is in the definite top and why would we need another. I demand an explanation on why we didn't pic DRC. It was pretty much a no brainer. I'm stunned.

made by me

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

We were the 30th ranked offense last year and the FO has done NOTHING to improve it. Literally NOTHING.

I don't think that McKelvin is a bad pick and he does fill a position of need, but not our biggest position of need. We could have done worse with Cromartie.

I hope you like 3 and out's because we're going to be seeing just as many this year as we did last year.

And I'm starting to wonder if the FO even watched the games last year. It boggles the mind that FA started almost two months ago and we're a round deep into the draft with no help for the offense yet.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DrastiK
                    Yeah i know, we don't need another return man. McGee is in the definite top and why would we need another. I demand an explanation on why we didn't pic DRC. It was pretty much a no brainer. I'm stunned.
                    Parrish is also good at returning punts.

Wow, this pick makes about as much sense as the fins picking Ginn last year.

Comment

• shelby
                      The Vanilla *****
                      • Jul 2002

Good Lord, there is still plenty of time. We will draft a WR.
                      Midol for everyone....

Comment

• The Answer
                        The Plagiarist
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        We already have 2 good return men. What we need is WR, DE, TE, C. CB was last on the list of our big needs.
                        TD - Jauron just drafted the final piece of his puzzle on defense, and on top of it we have another playermaker on ST - 2 for 1 deal here.

Guarantee we still get one a good WR (hopefully Hardy) in the next round, and a TE in the 3rd.

Tomorrow we can address center and add more depth.

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          Parrish is also good at returning punts.

Wow, this pick makes about as much sense as the fins picking Ginn last year.
                          I'm pissed that they didn't address the offense, but it's not THAT bad.

The one thing in their defense-we're now 9 picks past ours and no one has taken a WR yet, which means two things: 1. there's still hope we can get a decent one, and 2: 9 other teams agreed that 11 was too high for a WR.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
                            TD - Jauron just drafted the final piece of his puzzle on defense, and on top of it we have another playermaker on ST - 2 for 1 deal here.

Guarantee we still get one a good WR (hopefully Hardy) in the next round, and a TE in the 3rd.

Tomorrow we can address center and add more depth.

~The Answer
                            I hope you are right. I just didn't see the big need at CB.

Next 3 picks...WR, TE, C, and I might be happy.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

The one thing in their defense-we're now 9 picks past ours and no one has taken a WR yet, which means two things: 1. there's still hope we can get a decent one, and 2: 9 other teams agreed that 11 was too high for a WR.
                              What's the chances Martellus Bennett TE will still be there in the 3rd round?

Comment

Working...
                              X