Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins fan here...in peace

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Dolphins fan here...in peace

Quote Originally Posted by shelby
    Actually FTP, you have Parcells, and i'm sure he will turn the team around. i agree the Dophins have made a lot of positive changes. i'm not sure they'll win 9 games, however.

As a Bills fan, it is my obligation to want a sweep of the fish. It's nothing personal against you.
    Shelby, if anything happens to our spouses I'm calling you!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feelthepain
    Oh right the Dolphins didn't have Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Trent Green, Yeremiah Bell and Zach Thomas when we played the Bills in either game last year, but all those guy's suck and are all backups anyways right??
    News flash: You should get over Chris Chambers. He couldn't be in your starting lineup because he was too busy playing for a different team.

But yeah, none would start for the Bills. Brown is the only one you could make a case for, IMO, and that ain't happening. So yeah, your saviors would be our scrubs.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Actually FTP, you have Parcells, and i'm sure he will turn the team around. i agree the Dophins have made a lot of positive changes. i'm not sure they'll win 9 games, however.

As a Bills fan, it is my obligation to want a sweep of the fish. It's nothing personal against you.
    Hey look, I have nothing against good football talk or the majority of Bill fans here. You never see me say the Bills will suck this year, I do think it's a stretch for them to be a playoff team and I think they are no better off then the Dolphins. Seriously, the Bills did nothing to seperate themselves last year. They had the same record and offensive and defensive stats as they did in 06. They had just one win against a winning team just like 06, No imporvement's!

You won't see me tell Bill fans not to believe in their team, what I will do is try to curve the enthusiasm because I think it's a bit over the top when you look at both the Dolphins and Bills and what they've done the last 5 years.

Just winning 7 games against bad teams is hardly what I would call an accomplishment or reason to believe any team is ready to take the next step. Remember 4 of the Bills 7 wins were against the Dolphns and Jets. That's not exactly the Pats and Colts your team beat 4 times heck that's not even Broncos and Eagles. The Dolphins should have won the game in Miam the last 2 years, we lead in every statistic in those games. It just goes to show winning doesn't always go to the team that should win.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    News flash: You should get over Chris Chambers. He couldn't be in your starting lineup because he was too busy playing for a different team.

But yeah, none would start for the Bills. Brown is the only one you could make a case for, IMO, and that ain't happening. So yeah, your saviors would be our scrubs.
    OMG....THAT HAS TO BE THE DUMMBEST, MOST HOMERISTIC POST I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't relize,

JP Losman and Trent Edwards were even in the same area code as Trent Green.
    Nor did I realize Paul Posluzny would even be allowed to carry Zach Thomas's piss bucket much less be ahead of him on ANY DEPTH CHART ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE.

As for Chambers he wasn't on our team due to trade, but that somehow means we didn't lose his talnent??? Gee love that logic.

Oh and BTW before Ronnie went down he was leading the league in total yards from the LOS!!! YES THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HHURRICANE
    Shelby, if anything happens to our spouses I'm calling you!!!

.....WHAT??

Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!! Luisito23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 969 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Smile Re: Dolphins fan here...in peace

Hey look, I have nothing against good football talk or the majority of Bill fans here

Likewise FTP....Likewise....
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Keep it civil or this goes to the smack zone. One and only warning!

Thank you ladies and gents

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

OMG....THAT HAS TO BE THE DUMMBEST, MOST HOMERISTIC POST I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't relize,

JP Losman and Trent Edwards were even in the same area code as Trent Green. Well, I truely am glad I could be the one to tell you Green sucks. But your right, they aren't in the same area code. Literally.
    Nor did I realize Paul Posluzny would even be allowed to carry Zach Thomas's piss bucket much less be ahead of him on ANY DEPTH CHART ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE. Maybe 10 years ago, but I am glad you didn't notice. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to be the one to tell you he also sucks.

As for Chambers he wasn't on our team due to trade, but that somehow means we didn't lose his talnent??? Gee love that logic. That means your team didn't want his "talent" so how good could it have really been? And, how does that change the fact he is on another teams roster?

Oh and BTW before Ronnie went down he was leading the league in total yards from the LOS!!! YES THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!! Well, when you are a teams only option, your going to get a lot of touches. SO tell me, where was he in the standings when the season ended? And, NTM, Lynch was a rookie. Come back in 7 months and make this claim. I would figure most Bills fans would rather have Lynch, but feel free to start a poll.
    I should also point out that not only are you not getting Chambers back, you also are not getting Thomas back, and I don't think anyone wants Green.
    Last edited by yordad; 05-11-2008 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    I should also point out that not only are you not getting Chambers back, you also are not getting Thomas back, and I don't think anyone wants Green.
    That has nothing to do with the fact that we started last year with those players healthy and in the lineup and by the time we played the Bills we had none of them. Bill fans think they're beating the best the Dolphins have to offer, well we didn't have any of those players in 07 when we played, I'd say that was a huge advantage for the Bills, but you'll never hear Bill fans talk about that when they're blowing air up their skirts about how they dominated the Dolphins. The Only player the Bills didn't have in either game against the Dolphins 07 was a rookie LB....wow, that's significant!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,690 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

That has nothing to do with the fact that we started last year with those players healthy and in the lineup and by the time we played the Bills we had none of them. Bill fans think they're beating the best the Dolphins have to offer, well we didn't have any of those players in 07 when we played, I'd say that was a huge advantage for the Bills, but you'll never hear Bill fans talk about that when they're blowing air up their skirts about how they dominated the Dolphins. The Only player the Bills didn't have in either game against the Dolphins 07 was a rookie LB....wow, that's significant!!!!!!!
    They were also missing their starting FS, the openeing day started at CB, their 3rd DE (who plays as much as a starter), the #TE who might have bees #1 at that time and others.

It was much more than one rookie LB.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ddaryl
    however Ozzy was better known for his work in 70's with Black Sabbath.

as for the Fish... they seem to be on the right track. They will need a few years to get all the pieces together.

At this point I want to see all Dolphin, Jets and Bills fans unite and spend there time pummeling the Patriot fans repeatedly in unison for the foreseeable future
    much like the fins
    Oh no!...We suck again!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,079 Times in 2,014 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

......we make Fish fans mods around here....
    ...........Clumpy?

Quote Originally Posted by BillsOverDolphins
    much like the fins

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I know that the Phin mod is probably the coolest Phin fan i've seen on the net but making him a mod seems wrong.. Call me oldschool but the Phins are enemy #1! Not NE or Jets. Sure NE owns us & Jet sweep feels owe so good but Phin fans are it.
    -When did this happen?
    -Who made it happen?
    -Why did it happen?

-Like i said LT, your a chill dude & we've already been down the path we're you negged me to death, but it's not personal that you don't belong here as a leader imo.. Heck you we're a unofficial leader without the title. Why the title? I wont mention this again folks. fyi..
    --Thk1138 " Move along!"
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous
    I know that the Phin mod is probably the coolest Phin fan i've seen on the net but making him a mod seems wrong.. Call me oldschool but the Phins are enemy #1! Not NE or Jets. Sure NE owns us & Jet sweep feels owe so good but Phin fans are it.
    -When did this happen?
    -Who made it happen?
    -Why did it happen?

-Like i said LT, your a chill dude & we've already been down the path we're you negged me to death, but it's not personal that you don't belong here as a leader imo.. Heck you we're a unofficial leader without the title. Why the title? I wont mention this again folks. fyi..
    --Thk1138 " Move along!"
    I am a Mod only in the NFL zone. The place to talk about non-Bills NFL stuff

Thanks
    Thanked 5,855 Times in 3,504 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think it's funny how you think this based on the fact that the Bills won 7 games and Miami won 1 game. As if that's a determining factor in the following years outcome. Face you're not of the opinion the Bills will be better then Miami for any other reason then the last years record. Lets not forget, Miami won't near the same team this year, you can't look at Miami as if they will march the exact same team back onto the field. You hardly have any evidence Miami will be 1-15 or 9-7, so how yoiu can make these claims of what Miami will be us utterly laughable and as usual wishful thinking, not fact.

BTW, I don't bet. I voice an opinion and that's as close to a bet as you'll get from me. You being right about the Bills is nothing more then luck, cause it's not like the Bills have been simply dominant the last 2 years. The Bills have been so bad the last 2 years they could eaisly have been 4-12, 3-13 as 7-9, when you have nearly the worst Offense and defense in the league 2 years running you're lucky to have won 7 games nothing more. Also Miami finished better then the Bills in 05, so I'm not sure where you learned your math but that would be 2 years....not 3.
    Its a good thing you don't bet because 99.97% of your posts are absolutely horrible. And if you equate that with real life, you must really struggle to get up out of bed every morning and out of the basement.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Shelby, when are you goig to learn that you can be rational with FTP? The entire world is out to get him...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hey look, I have nothing against good football talk or the majority of Bill fans here. You never see me say the Bills will suck this year, I do think it's a stretch for them to be a playoff team and I think they are no better off then the Dolphins. Are you serious? How could we be "no better off than the Dolphins" when we have consistently beaten you for around 3-4 years now? And I think it's 5 games in a row? Seriously, the Bills did nothing to seperate themselves last year. They had the same record and offensive and defensive stats as they did in 06. They had just one win against a winning team just like 06, No imporvement's! Yes our offense and defense have sucked for a few years now, but who on this board or anywhere else is disputing that? Is that the only thing you can acurately say about Buffalo?
    You won't see me tell Bill fans not to believe in their team, what I will do is try to curve the enthusiasm because I think it's a bit over the top when you look at both the Dolphins and Bills and what they've done the last 5 years.

Just winning 7 games against bad teams is hardly what I would call an accomplishment or reason to believe any team is ready to take the next step. Remember 4 of the Bills 7 wins were against the Dolphns and Jets. But you can't even say that about your team... That's not exactly the Pats and Colts your team beat 4 times heck that's not even Broncos and Eagles. The Dolphins should have won the game in Miam the last 2 years, we lead in every statistic in those games. It just goes to show winning doesn't always go to the team that should win.
    Holy crap, FTP. It's almost pointless to argue with you but it sure is fun. You come onto a BILLS board and expect people to be biased? WTF are you thinking? If I went to a Phin board, I would expect nothing less than unbiasness. It's natrual. Its quite obvious you can't hold an intelectual coversation about football with someone in real life because you spend a lot of time trying to do so with BILLS FANS who are never going to see your reduclous and callou point of view. But I am glad you come to this site, you trully are the highlight of my day.

Oh, Dante sucks...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Find one person.....just "ONE" that had the Giants a SB winner in 07, much less winning a SB game against the Pats!!!!!! I think that pretty much puts to rest what the media thinks!!!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

fins - 5 wins
    bills - 11 wins
    jets - 9 wins
    ne - 9 wins

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mybills
    judging by the second half of his post I think he meant media people but good on ya if you called it