• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Zoner Rankings v4.0

Alright Zoners, Here are your long over due Zoner Rankings!!!

Lets see some HOF *****ing!

20. (9.) billsfanone: bf1 was a big part of the first zone election, however his potent semen has left this daddy to be a billszone absentee.
    19. (16.) mybills: The Ghost with the most. mybills might be the most random poster in BZ history, but these ghost stories are gems.
    18. (13.) Mad Bomber: The Bomber isn't a frequent poster anymore, but he shows up enough to take advantage of a photo of you looking like a tard.
    17. (20.) Dozerdog: If you watch closely you can actually see Dozer scampering around the BZ. He now posts like his owner is standing behind him with a rolled up newspaper.
    16. (18.) TheGhostofJimKelly: I think its safe to say the zone might have saved GOJK's marriage.
    15. (14.) Dr.Lecter: If people actually cared about the spinzone Lecter would be #2. (Thats a poop joke)
    14. (15.) Mr.Miyagi: If there were to be a zone movie, Miyagi is easily the midget sidekick.
    13. (19.) jfreeman: I have no idea what jfree did to move up 6 spots. He certainly didnt help me in the election
    12. (7.)Devin: Devins election video is a piece of zone history, as is the cajun himself. However frequent visits to the men seeking men section on craigslist have kept the zone great from posting.
    11. (17.) LTFinFan66:The fin fan moves up 6 spots. I have determined that he is only liked around here because the fins suck so bad. if the fins were the Pats he could be one of the most hated posters on the board. Each rep chick would be like a kick to the nuts.
    10. (NA) Rockstar36: Rockstar makes his ZR debut, mostly because he *****ed through the election and allegedly cost me votes.
    9. (10.) Dude: The Duder moves up one spot, consistantly consistant and constantly constipated.
    8. (3.)Mikey82: Big Tree fall hard
    7. (11.) Gunzlingr: Another jousted Pres candidate, but Gunz brought the Gridiron game to the zone. And it has taken 6 of us by storm!
    6. (5.)THATHURMANATOR: *****master 5.0 drops one spot, probably because he has a girls name.
    5. (8.) L.A.Playa: President Playa pulled an upset of epic porpotions. He has edured quite a bit of criticism and continues to go strong. He was cooler as a pimp smacking playa, but for the time being, I'm his *****.
    4. (2.) BlackMetalNinja: BMN was a crucial part of making the Billszone election HOF material. This guy can ***** with the best of em!
    3. (4.) shelby: Shelby rocked the **** out of the zone election, she carries the zone on her back. And she's certainly more friendly when she gets her daily pole treatment.
    2. (na)Draftboy: So ya we all know the draftguide is awesome, but what DB did in the Zone election was masterful. The guy is a genius wrapped in dickhead.
    1. (1.) MBBedard:
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Dude
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: Zoner Rankings v4.0

your

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

haha

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dude
        your
        We are off to an awesome start!
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

That could hurt your rankings Dude

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dude
            that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
            • Feb 2005

I wasn't *****ing, though.

That schtick just never gets old.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Bedard needs to be knocked down for mentioning bf1's semen. Automatic 2 spot penalty.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                  • Mar 2005

Comment

• RockStar36
                    • Sep 2004

WTF Bedard!

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dujek
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Jan 2008

GET ON WITH IT!

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

You *****es need to relax. I am tracking the BorB and doing this at the same damn time!
                        It was all

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Unless I'm #1 every time, these rankings are severely flawed.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• RockStar36
                            • Sep 2004

Some big drops so far!

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lordofgun
                              Unless I'm #1 every time, these rankings are severely flawed.
                              This whole place is severely flawed.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍