X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

power rating

on nfl live the crew is announcing the power rating. per ESPN buffalo is ranked 19. they say it is an underrating. Buffalo should be ranked higher
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • Kenny
    • Aug 2004

Re: power rating

I think 19 is about right.
    Just too many 'what if' situations on this team.... Edwards, Stroud, McCargo, Poz, etc...

Though 'if' everything pans out, I think we're easily a top 12 or top 10 team.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Kenny
      I think 19 is about right.
      Just too many 'what if' situations on this team.... Edwards, Stroud, McCargo, Poz, etc...

Though 'if' everything pans out, I think we're easily a top 12 or top 10 team.
      If everything pans out, everyone would be in the Super Bowl. But it only pans out for two teams per year, and 99% of the time, they are the best of the best. Buffalo not best of best.

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
        If everything pans out, everyone would be in the Super Bowl. But it only pans out for two teams per year, and 99% of the time, they are the best of the best. Buffalo not best of best.
        There's a lot of teams that wouldn't be in the SB if everything panned out... some teams have a ceiling that simply will not get them to the big game. I agree... best case scenario we're top 10, which should be enough for the Wild Card.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by bwbrenton
          There's a lot of teams that wouldn't be in the SB if everything panned out... some teams have a ceiling that simply will not get them to the big game. I agree... best case scenario we're top 10, which should be enough for the Wild Card.
          Until September 7th around 4:00pm when the first game is over, we are still a 7-9 team.

Comment

• Kenny
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
            Until September 7th around 4:00pm when the first game is over, we are still a 7-9 team.
            Exactly!!!

Too many question marks on this team. We're ranked where we are until we prove otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X