X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

OTA Notes: The Ire Of Turk

While the Bills are still in the early stages of the offseason, offensive coordinator Turk Schonert is not going to be a patient man. On Thursday there were a few times when the offense was having problems lining up before the snap. It started early on just the fifth play from scrimmage in 11-on-11 and Schonert made his dissatisfaction obvious.

"We've got to know formation," Schonert shouted after uttering an expletive.

Seven plays later during a no huddle series after a shotgun snap went over Trent Edwards head Schonert canceled the hurry up series.

"We're going to huddle up every play," said Schonert to his offensive players. "We apparently can't handle no huddle right now."

Later on during practice when lining up properly before the snap was again an issue Schonert threatened to throw the group off the field.

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: OTA Notes: The Ire Of Turk

"We're going to huddle up every play," said Schonert to his offensive players. "We apparently can't handle no huddle right now."

Isn't this team a carry over from last year? Must've been a disaster last year. Oh wait, it was.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I'm in FULL panic during the 1st week of June !
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I like Schonert's kick butt attitude. It contrasts nicely with Jauron, who seems to be way too nice.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I like Schonert's kick butt attitude. It contrasts nicely with Jauron, who seems to be way too nice.

Ya when i was reading it i was like **** ya i want a coach like that

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• jamesiscool
            suck it fool.
            • Feb 2007

Turk is the man! Lay down the law sucka.
            Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Give them a inch, they take a foot. Give them no room and they may squeeze by.

Comment

Working...
              X