Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Bills front office promotions don't change power structure

Bills' front-office 'promotions' don't change power structure
    By PFW staff
    Jan. 16, 2008

In the aftermath of Marv Levy agreeing to step down as general manager of the Bills shortly after the completion of the team's season, owner Ralph Wilson opted against appointing a successor. Instead, Wilson gave nominal promotions to three of his top aides — director of pro scouting John Guy, director of college scouting Tom Modrak and executive vice president of business operations Russ Brandon. Their new titles are vice president of pro personnel (Guy), vice president of college scouting (Modrak) and chief operating officer (Brandon)............

~The Answer
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Bills front office promotions don't change power structure

Originally posted by The Answer
    http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...spin011608.htm

Bills' front-office 'promotions' don't change power structure
    By PFW staff
    Jan. 16, 2008

In the aftermath of Marv Levy agreeing to step down as general manager of the Bills shortly after the completion of the team's season, owner Ralph Wilson opted against appointing a successor. Instead, Wilson gave nominal promotions to three of his top aides — director of pro scouting John Guy, director of college scouting Tom Modrak and executive vice president of business operations Russ Brandon. Their new titles are vice president of pro personnel (Guy), vice president of college scouting (Modrak) and chief operating officer (Brandon)............

~The Answer
    Did you happen to check the date on that one?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

Re: Bills front office promotions don't change power structure

As Op said in another post, this is a "Well, duh" thread.

Comment

Working...
      X