• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Thoughts on Lynch

Originally posted by hoofhearted
    Given his blend of bruising and elusive running style, combined with his latest brush with the law, is it too anti-PC to give him the nickname "Hit'n'Run"? I know all the PC non-offenders threw a fit when someone suggested we call the Lynch supporters the "lynch Mob" and this new name will certainly lead to self-loathing by some,but I think it fits. whuudayal think?
    I, among others, coined the "Lynch Mob" phrase.

Who in the hell were the people who had a problem with it?

This is football people not a PTA meeting, or a race for the white house. These people get paid to smack other people in the mouth, not to use nice words.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
      Why? It doesn't seem to be distasteful to sling personal insults at the victim! Obviously Lynch can hit someone with his vehicle, drive away without a care in the world and Bill fans attack the victim like she's the one who committed a crime. I somehow doubt if somone had hit Lynch with their vehicle then driven off it would be such a small insignificant thing.
      Save it.

Call someone who wants to hear your whiny post, 1-800-Hil-lary

Ever been to a Bills game? I guarantee there will be people toting that sign and much worse.

I made to the ATL game, and there was plenty sporting a Vick Jersey with "Ron Mexico" on the back. The guy has an STD and people are picking on that.

Its a rough world, get a thick skin, or suffer.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Lynch is God. I want to have his babies.

Comment

Working...
        X