X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

Does anyone think Miami has a "crap" O-Line

I mean, you got to be one of those fans that only reads articles from that idiot on buffalobills.com to believe Miami has a "crap" O-Line. Beneath your eyes, Miami is building one of the best O-Lines in the league. They're going to be good this year, and next year, watch out.

What are the educated Bills fans opinions?
    Great O-Line
    0%
    Good O-Line
    0%
    Crap O-line
    0%
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Does anyone think Miami has a "crap" O-Line

I think they got a decent line now that could become an upper tier line in a few years.

Carey is better than average.. Satele looks like he'll be a very good center. Jake Long- I cannot have an opinion on him yet until he plays. He could be another JOe thomas, or another Robert Gallery..

I think OL will become a strength of this team. Look, I think they suck now, clearly one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in football.. however, you got to start somewhere and Parcels will get the peices in place he needs for them to get better.

Too bad for Miami fans that Parcels didnt run them one year earlier. >I can guarantee you Ted Ginn Jr wouldn't have been drafted.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

I like Miami's line, I envision it to be:

Long-Smiley-Satele-Thomas-Carey

Which is good to me.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Seeing this is a BILLS site and none of us can stand the Dolphins...

I said CRAP...just like the rest of their pathetic team!

Comment

• raphael120
          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
          • Oct 2005

Without Peters, i think Miami has the slight edge over us.

With Peters we blow Miami out of the water.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Miami would be much better off had Parcels came aboard a year ago.. Their draft last year was a travesty, I'd be fuming if I was a Fin fan.

Ted Ginn? I'd bet money Parcels would've went Amobi Okoye or even better, Patrick Willis- who by the way were the next two guys off the board.

Even round two, they take Beck instead of Tony Ugoh or David Harris.

Horrible drafting. Parcels will build that team from the trenches and then spread out to the skilled players. If I was a Miami fan, at least their heading in the right direction, especially since its impossible for a team to be as horrible and horribly run as it was last year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

where's the "who the **** cares were still going to beat you silly" option

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                Miami would be much better off had Parcels came aboard a year ago.. Their draft last year was a travesty, I'd be fuming if I was a Fin fan.

Ted Ginn? I'd bet money Parcels would've went Amobi Okoye or even better, Patrick Willis- who by the way were the next two guys off the board.

Even round two, they take Beck instead of Tony Ugoh or David Harris.

Horrible drafting. Parcels will build that team from the trenches and then spread out to the skilled players. If I was a Miami fan, at least their heading in the right direction, especially since its impossible for a team to be as horrible and horribly run as it was last year.
                More like Willis (Okoye might have been too small for Parcells), but yeah man, great point. It would've been nice. I like Ginn's speed, but I don't give a crap about WR's. He might have even drafted Quinn. Miami needed a QB, not that old man Beck.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

I think Miami has improved a lot on the OL. They have some good players.

However, they still suck at QB and WR. They are only average at TE. They should run the ball, but they will struggle to score points.

Parcells will get that team turned around. It will just take a couple years.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

they're building a good OL but they're not there yet. Besides, the OL is only step 1. Step 2 is getting someone behind the OL who can actually complete a pass.

Bling, you're as bad as some of the Bills homers here. I know you don't want to hear it, but Miami is still in rough shape. Not 1-15 rough, but probably 5-11 rough.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

i think Miami has a decent line. Satele and Long are nice young players who should anchor that line for a long time.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                        • Jul 2005

I hate the Dolphins.
                        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling

What are the educated Bills fans opinions?
                          I have no opinion. The fins have sucked so bad I don't even bother like I used to. Maybe when season comes close but right now, I'm not worried about the fins therefore hardly pay attention.
                          Last edited by justasportsfan; 08-01-2008, 01:47 PM.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Homegrown
                            Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
                            • Jul 2008

I think it all hinges on Long.

If he's as good as Joe Thomas, then its a good line.

If he's as bad as ...lets say...former 4th overall draft pick Mike Williams, then its a crap line.

I'm a big believer in OLT as one of the premier players on the team.

Comment

• Bling
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              they're building a good OL but they're not there yet. Besides, the OL is only step 1. Step 2 is getting someone behind the OL who can actually complete a pass.

Bling, you're as bad as some of the Bills homers here. I know you don't want to hear it, but Miami is still in rough shape. Not 1-15 rough, but probably 5-11 rough.
                              The Phins do blow. They're at best 5-11. More like 4-12. Regardless, Satele, Long, Smiley and Carey include at least two good players (Satele, Carey), one average player (Smiley) and one potential dominant force (Long). All of which are under 27. Tell me that doesn't scare you.

With that said, unless Henne is the QB of the future and we find some WR's, this offense is only going to be able to run the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X