• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RingofFire
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2007

Steve Smith- Lucas Aftermath FACTS

I love Steve Smith the WR... But I lost so must respect for him. I don't care how much junk Lucas said to him during practice. But the facts are in and SMITH SUCKER PUNCHED LUCAS WHEN HE WAS ON ONE KNEE WITH NO HELMET ON. THE GUY WASN'T EVEN LOOKING!!! Dude broke a bone in face. Out a few weeks.

I'm actually happy the team had balls to suspend there best player for 2 games! That showed me something.

Smith really needs to grow the **** up. Be a man. Not a pussy. If you wanna hit somebody, don't be a gutless coward that sucker punches a man. He will lose respect of everyone on team, coaches, and fans.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Steve Smith- Lucas Aftermath FACTS

Bottom line is he won the "fight", if you will. Regardless of how you feel about sucker punchin' little *****es, he walked away without a scratch while the other guy went to the hospital.

Comment

• HAMMER
      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
      Bottom line is he won the "fight", if you will. Regardless of how you feel about sucker punchin' little *****es, he walked away without a scratch while the other guy went to the hospital.
      All I can say to this post is WOW, how would you feel if you were on the other end of this sucker punch? It wasn't a "fight", it was an unprovoked (physically)assault.

Smith grew up with gangsta thugs in the thick of Inglewood, looks like he hasn't outgrown it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• HughC
        • Mar 2008

In case anybody was wondering, apparently Lucas was indeed on one knee when Smith hit him. Sounds pretty cowardly to me. Here's what's being reported from a paper local to the Panthers. Smith is lucky he didn't get suspended for four games in my opinion.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

but he has anger problems.. haha..

smith is a piece of ****.. he broke a teammates jaw a several year ago as well.. in a class room while watching film.

and several people here were actually standing up for smith.. and making excuses for him.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

This is the second time Smith has been suspended for hurting a teammate in a fight. In 2002, he injured receiver Anthony Bright's face during an argument in a meeting room and sat out one game. Bright filed a civil suit, which was settled out of court.

Smith also attacked a teammate in the preseason of that same season.
            i would love to see Lucas come back and pull a Tonya harding on him with a metal bar to the knee. i bet smith wouldn't try any more stupid **** like that again with his teammates..

you have to love a guy that has assaulted three guy on his own team though.. he really is lucky that he is a pretty good wr.. or else he would be collecting welfare.. you cant get a normal job when you attack coworkers.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Steve Smith should be arrested and charged with some sort of assault.
              Last edited by coastal; 08-04-2008, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

funny thing is, being a hockey player and a fan of the nhl.. i can appreciate a good fight.. a fight were 2 guys look at each other.. drop their gloves (consent on both sides) and go.. but 2 of the 3 teammates that smith has attacked, he sucker punched.. (i dont know anything about the 3rd fight in preseason, that is news to me, but not surprising) ..so not only is smith a terrible teammate, but he is a pussy and a coward as well, who is trying to compensate for his little dog syndrome by acting like a total douche.

way to **** your team against san diego and chicago buddy.. im sure that not having him on the field is going to really endear him to the team and the fans.

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

This is the 2nd time he's broken a teammates nose in practice, according to ESPN.
                  If so, this guy obviously has a major anger issue.

Sucker punching. How gutless.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

now smith is crawling back with his tail between his legs.. like a little dog.

Comment

• RingofFire
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Dec 2007

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDIN ME? Get a Clue Bro.

It wasn't a fight. Dude was attacked. If both men engaged, it would be a fight.

so if i smack your mom in her face, while she is cooking... I won the fight? No i don't agree

Comment

• Buffalogic
                        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                        • Feb 2006

What a cowardly thing to say...Good thing Smith has guys like you in his corner.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RingofFire
                          ARE YOU ****ING KIDDIN ME? Get a Clue Bro.

It wasn't a fight. Dude was attacked. If both men engaged, it would be a fight.

so if i smack your mom in her face, while she is cooking... I won the fight? No i don't agree

if i smack your mom in the face while she is cooking.. that is pretty funny.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

where is draftboy.. he was all about defending smith and his "anger problems" the other day.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

I say the Panthers should give Michael Westbrook a one day contract.

Steel Cage match at Panthers camp...Westbrook vs Smith.

Lets see if the smurf can beat up a bigger thug.

Comment

Working...
                              X