• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Favre traded to Jets

Favre has always been my favorite non-Bills QB.. Disappointed to have to root against him this year, but oh well.

Comment

• livinglegend
      Junior Zoner
      • Jul 2008

The Buffalo Bills are still a better team than the New York Jets because, the Bills are a true team. The Jets has spent 150 million dollars on free agents and now they Farve. Farve is just another "old player" that the Jets have picked up because, Magani is scared that he, is going to lose his job. visit my new blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com and say whatever you want on my blog.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dujek
        Yep. Favre has had one good year in the last 4, he's almost as statuesque as Bledsoe was with the Bills, and he still has an uncanny knack of picking out DBs when the pressure is on. He's an upgrade for the Jets, but not enough to make any difference in the games with the Bills or Patriots.
        2 good years in the last 4. 2004 and 2007

Comment

• Dujek
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
          2 good years in the last 4. 2004 and 2007
          So they have a 50% chance of him not being rubbish instead of a 25% chance.

Looking at his schedule I'd say that after he gets run over by the Patriots in week 2 Favre may decide that he should have stayed retired.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
            • Aug 2005

I am honestly not that worried. We may now have a split with the Jets, but really they aren't that good. D'Brick sucks, and they spent a lot of money on some average players like Calvin Pace. Kris Jenkins doesn't worry me much at all to be honest because he will be hurt pretty quickly or not trying. Their recievers aren't better than our corners and safties. Our new DL and LB are pretty damn good from what I have seen at camp. Stroud will tee off on him as will Schobel. I still say we win 10 games and make the playoffs.
            SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

We pounded Green Bay at the Ralph 3 years back, when Lord Favre was in his prime and we sucked.

Now a soon to be 39 year old QB is going to a bad team late and some believe he will carry them all by himself.

You've got to be kidding me. He's going to throw a ton of INT's and kill this team.

The Jets will get a lot of attention for a 5-11 team. I can't wait to play them.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

I will get to see Favre live in his first regular season game as a Jet

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

This sucks. A lot.

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    And you definetly lead the Zone in Favre threads started......
                    And in a related story, Pat's head has left is shoulders and entered near space.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Dujek
                      Yep. Favre has had one good year in the last 4, he's almost as statuesque as Bledsoe was with the Bills, and he still has an uncanny knack of picking out DBs when the pressure is on. He's an upgrade for the Jets, but not enough to make any difference in the games with the Bills or Patriots.
                      Did you just mention the Bills and Patriots in the same sentence. talking about not enough to make any difference? YOu meant the Pats and Chargers right? Or the Pats and COlts? Or the Pats and Jags? You didn't just say the Pats and Bills, did you?

Dude. Bottom line.. We've been above .500 like what, once this decade? We were 7-9 last year.. That doesnt mean we wont be good this year; that means that the Bills haven't PROVEN ****, so how you can say a team that just upgraded big time at QB wont make any difference against us is totally mind boggling.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dujek
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Jan 2008

I mentioned them in the same sentence because the last time I looked they were still the two best teams in the division, and that's got to be the first comparison you make when a player lands at a team.

Both the Bills and the Patriots will beat down the Jets this year. It doesn't mean that I think the Bills are as good as the Patriots, it's just that I think that the Jets, even with Favre, suck that hard. Obviously the Chargers and Jags will dominate the Jets as well, but by mentioning the Bills I kinda made it obvious that that would be the case.

Still don't see 2008 Brett Favre as being a big upgrade for anyone. Dude's old, slow and keeps throwing picks.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

I'm glad the Favre saga is over, and I'm glad he landed with the Jets, where we can pound his 39 year old body and take advantage of his diminishing skills twice a year.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Man, this place cracks me up sometimes.

We add a rookie WR to the 30th ranked offense in the NFL and everyone thinks we've improved through "experience" The Jets replace Chad Pennington with Brett Favre but everyone thinks they didn't get better.

Please.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Adding Favre in April is an improvement.

In August? It is unknown.
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Novacane
                                • Jul 2002

Over reaction

Comment

Working...
                                X