The Jets play a few opponents that we would like to see lose to them.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The Jets play a few opponents that we would like to see lose to them.....

New England X 2, Denver, Tennessee looked like pretty much locks to win against the Jets and Farve might bring a semblence of hope for the Jets of inning one or more, here's to hoping.

I know we play the Jets twice as well and it might lower our chances to win but we can take care of our business, ourselves.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Jets play a few opponents that we would like to see lose to them.....

too bad we're not playing them early while Brett is still trying to gel with his teammates.

One thing that concerns me is that the jets do have a good OL that should make the it easier for him with time in the pocket.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Favre does not affect the NE games at all- the Patriots are still way better than the Jets.

He will most likely help the Jets in the other two.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Favre does not affect the NE games at all- the Patriots are still way better than the Jets.

He will most likely help the Jets in the other two.
        I see your point, but understand that the last game of th season against the Pats last year, we gave them a run for their money. Im not saying that we are going deep into the playoffs, im just excited about my team this year!:drama:

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
          I see your point, but understand that the last game of th season against the Pats last year, we gave them a run for their money. Im not saying that we are going deep into the playoffs, im just excited about my team this year!:drama:
          as much as I hate to admit it, the Jets have seriously upgraded their squad and will be a tough opponent.

But when it comes to the Pats, I basically consider the Jets, Bills and Dolphins as 0-2 to start the season because the Pats are still leagues above the rest of the division.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
            as much as I hate to admit it, the Jets have seriously upgraded their squad and will be a tough opponent.

But when it comes to the Pats, I basically consider the Jets, Bills and Dolphins as 0-2 to start the season because the Pats are still leagues above the rest of the division.
            I bet you they drop 1 game to a division opponent this season...

Comment

Working...
            X