X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Ralph was right, we are not very good!

Okay, before I begin, anyone who thinks that JP created some QB contoversy last night needs to be a fan of a different sport. Trent did not look good, but he was out there for such a short period of time that there is no way you can make that a comparison.

Things that are for sure:

1) Trent did not look good. He was staring down receivers and it is apparant that this kid was very uncomfortable out there.

2) Turk Schonert is going to be a joke if this keeps up. What a joke of play calling. Play calling is the most important job that an OC has. Period. He looks worse than Fairchild.

3) That's our new improved D??? Geez. Looks like the same crappy D to me. I guess our D looks good when they are playing against Schonerts crappy O.

4) Kirk Chambers does not belong in the NFL. I told you that the Bills had no backups on the OL. What a joke. Make Peters the highest paid LT. End of story.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ralph was right, we are not very good!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    Okay, before I begin, anyone who thinks that JP created some QB contoversy last night needs to be a fan of a different sport. Trent did not look good, but he was out there for such a short period of time that there is no way you can make that a comparison.

you shouldn't be a fan of ANY sport.JP was better than Trent even if you compare their first 2 drives. Scrubs or not, JP wasn't playing with our starters either.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Confused
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jun 2007

A knee jerk reactiom to the first live gameplay this team as had since December.
      I agree that Peters needs to get his fat ass here but that has nothing to do with our play lastnite.
      I will be upset if none of our players learned anything last nite(thats what preseason is for) and the same mistakes are made in Canada.
      We looked very very sloppy. The Offense needs much more work but almost(Peters!!!) all the pieces are there, we just need to hammer out some rough spots.
      The first preseason game is usually more about the playbook than the players.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        you shouldn't be a fan of ANY sport.JP was better than Trent even if you compare their first 2 drives. Scrubs or not, JP wasn't playing with our starters either.
        Same old Losman. Too high, too low, underthrown. Re-watch his first 10 throws.

Trent was not good last night, and Losman was Losman.

QB controversy. Yeah, trade for Brady Quinn.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

It looked like our first preseason game to me.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
            It looked like our first preseason game to me.
            Skooby, I was expecting alot more out of our first string considering these are the guys that will be playing on week 1.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Skooby, I was expecting alot more out of our first string considering these are the guys that will be playing on week 1.
              In the 12 snaps they took?? Trent completed a long, powerful pass that got us a FG.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Things that are for sure:

1) Trent did not look good. He was staring down receivers and it is apparant that this kid was very uncomfortable out there.
                He didn't. He also played two series and threw 5 passes. It's ok man. Bret Favre, when he was in his PRIME, was a notorious slow starter. If you judged him on his first five passes each game he'd be the worst QB ever.

2) Turk Schonert is going to be a joke if this keeps up. What a joke of play calling. Play calling is the most important job that an OC has. Period. He looks worse than Fairchild.
                What didn't you like? Lynch was out of the game in first five minutes, and Evans only made a cameo. Again, way to much of a quick reaction. Also, let me add it wouldn't matter of Bill Walsh was reborn and was our OC. If you're OL doesn't block you will NEVER look good on offense.

3) That's our new improved D??? Geez. Looks like the same crappy D to me. I guess our D looks good when they are playing against Schonerts crappy O.
                Stroud and Schobel played ONE series. Whitner didn't play at all. The rest played two series.. HOwever, I think the D looked like crap pretty much all night. we were outcoached. Everytime we ran something it seemed to play right into the Skins' hands.

4) Kirk Chambers does not belong in the NFL. I told you that the Bills had no backups on the OL. What a joke. Make Peters the highest paid LT. End of story.
                Chambers should not be a STARTER that's for sure. Saying the Bills need Peters is like saying the Pats need Brady.. That's a given. I'm a little concerned about the interior of our OL as well. We couldn't create a hole up the middle to save our live.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Luisito23
                  Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                  • Apr 2003

We looked bad on our 1st. meaningless pre-season game, let's call it quits and get ready for the draft!....
                  "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                  ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                  ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                  ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23
                    We looked bad on our 1st. meaningless pre-season game, let's call it quits and get ready for the draft!....
                    I get the sarcasm suggesting a lot of over reacting going on, and you're right.

But preseason game or scrimmage. Last night this looked just like the 2007 Buffalo Bills, and that's not good enough.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23
                      The Redskins drove the ball down the field, mainly running it, and scored against our new improved D. Our O got the ball in great field position and couldn't punch the ball into the endzone.

That was plenty for me.

Comment

• Mike13
                        • Aug 2005

:drama:

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                          • Feb 2005

Man I still don't believe Ralph said it.

Wah wah wah supposedly this person said that he um saw him and um he said... wah wah wah

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                            • Sep 2003

By "Ralph" do you mean the homeless guy wearing a Bills jacket your buddy saw in Maine?

PTR
                            10 Commandments of the D
                            1. Never stop Rocking.
                            2. Legalize all drugs.
                            3. Quit your day job.
                            4. All Religion should be taxed.
                            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                            6. F**k her gently.
                            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
                              By "Ralph" do you mean the homeless guy wearing a Bills jacket your buddy saw in Maine?

PTR
                              If it makes you feel better believing that it's not true than so be it.

My brother-in-law, who's an ivy league graduate, has enough going on in his life not to invent a story while sitting up in Maine on vacation.

It's posters like you that make people not want to share stuff on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X