Bobby Engram is out 6-8 weeks, Deion Branch will probably miss the opener as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Bobby Engram is out 6-8 weeks, Deion Branch will probably miss the opener as well

Seattle is starting off the season hurt, their top WR is a nobody. I know the football god's watch these boards, so I cannot mention this as good or bad.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bobby Engram is out 6-8 weeks, Deion Branch will probably miss the opener as well

they're hurting at WR.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Re: Bobby Engram is out 6-8 weeks, Deion Branch will probably miss the opener as well

Let's wait a couple weeks before whe worry too much about where the Seahawks are in good shape and where their hurting, unless you think they can be persuaded to part with their starting left tackle in a trade for Josh Reed.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Coach Sal
        • Aug 2006

They were already thin at WR talent before these injuries.

This is the best possible scenario for our young CBs in their first game.
        Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
        And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

Ill take it any advantage helps.

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Coach Sal
            They were already thin at WR talent before these injuries.

This is the best possible scenario for our young CBs in their first game.
            I think you're right.

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
              • Aug 2007

This will help our young cb's.... Looks like the Seahawks will be forced to run the ball, now we just have to figure out how to stop the run

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Al the Bills Fan
                This will help our young cb's.... Looks like the Seahawks will be forced to run the ball, now we just have to figure out how to stop the run
                One thing at a time.

Comment

• RingofFire
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Dec 2007

There rb's sux too. Maurice Morris and Julius Jones splitting.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

It'll help make the 7.5 hour drive worth it if it gives us an edge to win.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
                      Seattle is starting off the season hurt, their top WR is a nobody. I know the football god's watch these boards, so I cannot mention this as good or bad.
                      You continue to post here, so the football gods aren't watching but so much.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

seattle is stupid for not signing dj hackett for the chump change he got paid to go be the 3rd string in carolina.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

Deion Branch is on track to be back before the opener, according to reports. Plus, they still have Nate Burleson.

They like their young WR, particularly Ben Obomanu (a former PS-er who has some of the same traits as Hackett). Logan Payne is banged up, but shouldn't be out long. Jordan Kent has had a strong camp and Courtney Taylor is a guy with talent.

John Carlson is going to be a very good player for them at TE as well. I think they will be OK.

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            seattle is stupid for not signing dj hackett for the chump change he got paid to go be the 3rd string in carolina.
                            Hackett wouldn't due much good right now anyways. He is out with an injury and not practicing.

Comment

• streetkings01
                              • Jul 2006

The question should be......Can this defense stop Morris, Jones, and Duckett?
                              You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
                              X