• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livinglegend
    Junior Zoner
    • Jul 2008

JAURON "HE SHOULD BE FIRED"

Jauron should have been fired last year after the Dallas Cowboys game when his coaching staff blew one of the most important games in the last five years. How can a football team lose a Football Game after getting "Six Turnovers" unless that team is poorly coached. Jauron also lost the game last year against the Denver Broncos because, of bad clock management and poor coaching. Finally, check out my Buffalo Bills Blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com. You also, can get my Buffalo Bills widget that will update you when I post a new article.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: JAURON "HE SHOULD BE FIRED"

that is what happens when your offense cant score a touchdown.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mitchell55
      only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
      • Feb 2008

Haha. 2 of the 3 JP supporters thanked you. I know why they want him gone.

Comment

• njsue
        Jersey Girl!!!!!!
        • Sep 2003

Jauron did the best he could without the walking wounded.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

so glad to see billszone in mid-season form...

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by njsue
            Jauron did the best he could without the walking wounded.
            that's just an excuse.

Jauron wasted 2 timeouts and a challenge on the same play. Jauron refused to override Fairchild's conservative playcalling which cost us several games last year. Jauron routinely makes bad gameday decisions (see previously mentioned uses of time outs and challenges). Jauron runs weak camps so his teams are not prepared when the season starts. Worst of all, Jauron has never had a defense ranked in the top 10 and his overall record as a head coach is terrible.

I don't agree with the premise that he should have been fired after the Cowboys game because it's too disruptive to do that to a team. But he shouldn't have been hired in the first place.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

We can discuss the possibility of him being fired depending on what he does or does not do after this season. Anything else is premature.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                We can discuss the possibility of him being fired depending on what he does or does not do after this season. Anything else is premature.
                And that's why following this team is so frustrating and that's why I was so pissed when we hired Jauron. Firing a coach is disruptive to the team and all but guarantees another year or two of rebuilding (maybe more). But it's impossible to win with a bad coach. So, just like with Mularkey, Williams and Wade Phillips, the Bills are stuck with a difficult choice: Either stick with a mediocre coach in the hopes that he'll eventually pull his head out of his ass or rock the boat and practically guarantee two more seasons of mediocrity.

Every coach is going to get a 2-3 year grace period unless they completely tank, so picking the wrong coach virtually guarantees 5 years of crap.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

Wow talk about rehashing...

I'm all for firing Jauron I don't like him. How any NFL coach could not allow a professional NFL QB to audible is beyond me. Ridiculous. If not for JP's horrible accuracy I'd have to give him a flyer on the past 2 years.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

Is this yet another sorry attempt to get people to read your blog?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Pick any HOF coach to run this team last year. The results would have been the same which was no playoffs.

This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by livinglegend
                        Jauron should have been fired last year after the Dallas Cowboys game when his coaching staff blew one of the most important games in the last five years. How can a football team lose a Football Game after getting "Six Turnovers" unless that team is poorly coached. Jauron also lost the game last year against the Denver Broncos because, of bad clock management and poor coaching. Finally, check out my Buffalo Bills Blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com. You also, can get my Buffalo Bills widget that will update you when I post a new article.

dude in one of your other threads it was about how terrible the Bflo offense is, then in your blog its shining praises about the number of playmakers and talent we have and how we're gonna fly high. quit plugging your poorly written blog.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          Pick any HOF coach to run this team last year. The results would have been the same which was no playoffs.

This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time.
                          But a HOF coach wouldn't have blown the Dallas or Denver game. A HOF coach would be much better with the use of timeouts and challenges. A HOF coach wouldn't have allowed his coordinators to get away with BS conservative playcalling all season....

The criticism of Jauron isn't based solely on last year's record. It's based on his actions as a coach and his overall record. People use the talent argument all the time- "Whitner would be better with a better DL", "JP would be better with better receivers", "Jauron would be a better coach if he had more talent". Well, duh. It makes everyone's job easier if the guy next to him does more work. But the reality is that we don't have more talent and we need people who can get the job done with what we have. Jauron can't, or at least he has yet to demonstrate that ability.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            But a HOF coach wouldn't have blown the Dallas or Denver game. A HOF coach would be much better with the use of timeouts and challenges. A HOF coach wouldn't have allowed his coordinators to get away with BS conservative playcalling all season....
                            HOF coaches blow games too. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls.

I agree with Hurricane "This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time."

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                              HOF coaches blow games too. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls.

I agree with Hurricane "This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time."
                              They don't blow games with the frequency and consistency that Jauron does. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls. Jauron has made exactly ONE playoff appearance.

Everyone has to be accountable for their performance, and Jauron has made PLENTY of coaching mistakes that can't be blamed on lack of talent.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X