Sounds like an excuse.

You're hilarious dude!

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Pennington, Ginn, Defense stepping up

Quote Originally Posted by feelthepain
    I guess as long as the Dolphins suck, you can talk about them, but when they don't suck you have nothing to say, real mature.

Wow...1 preseason game and all of a sudden FTP think his Dolphins are great. What a surprise. FTP has homer blinders - like no one has ever realized that here before...

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Sounds like an excuse.
    Uh...what?

I was actually being completely honest and not making excuses.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    Uh...what?

I was actually being completely honest and not making excuses.

I could care less how serious you were being, it sounds like an excuse. Rather then saying this site would be better if they actually talked like adults about the sport, you make excuses as to why the immaturity is more acceptable. How about Mods stepping up and telling the immature Bill fans that taking over threads with constant personal insults and telling them to knock it off or else, they are simply ignored and allowed to ruin threads. I'm a Mod on Finheaven and I won't allow any name calling....period. No member is allowed to insult another, not matter which team they root for. But not here, if you're a Bill fan you can say whatever you like while everyone else is only allowed to post pleasant thoughts about the Bills....why? Cause this is a Bills board? That's just an excuse plain and simple.

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I could care less how serious you were being, it sounds like an excuse. Rather then saying this site would be better if they actually talked like adults about the sport, you make excuses as to why the immaturity is more acceptable. How about Mods stepping up and telling the immature Bill fans that taking over threads with constant personal insults and telling them to knock it off or else, they are simply ignored and allowed to ruin threads. I'm a Mod on Finheaven and I won't allow any name calling....period. No member is allowed to insult another, not matter which team they root for. But not here, if you're a Bill fan you can say whatever you like while everyone else is only allowed to post pleasant thoughts about the Bills....why? Cause this is a Bills board? That's just an excuse plain and simple.
    You are so full of ****. I can name so many people who have been banned from Fin Heaven (including me) for doing nothing more than rooting for another team. Maybe you can try your BS someplace else because it isn't going to work here. As for immature fans, talk about the throwing stones in a glass house.

Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This is hilarious...FTP now thinks he is 'holier than thou' because he's a mod at FH. From what I gather, that is one of the worst MB. You can't even post anything negative against the Fins or you'll get banned instantly. Yeah, that's a mature site...one that many members left to form another board and now the two are feuding...real mature!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I guess as long as the Dolphins suck, you can talk about them, but when they don't suck you have nothing to say, real mature.
    Let me help... It--Was--Preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by LtFinFan66
    sorry, that doesn't fly. Preseason is preseason no matter what. You can't only use it when it suits you
    Sure I can.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow! Mitchell55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

How bout that, the Dolphins go into Jacksonville and shut them out for 3.5 qtrs, and Bill fans have nothing to say. Well, had we lost 20-3 you know there would be a thread on the main board for everyone to enjoy, Typical.

Dude please. Buffalo beat Pittsburgh 14-0 against there starters. Pittsbughs only 1st team TD came against our backups. They also played with both starting LBs throughout the whole game.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

FTP. I did this last year and im doing it again. Here is the position to position comparison with the Phins and Buffalo.

QB- =
    RB- Buf
    FB- Buf
    WR- Buf
    TE- Mia
    OL- Buf
    DL- Buf
    LB- Buf
    DB- Buf
    ST- BUF

With you always saying stuff about stats, this is the next best thing. How about you try. Id like to see yours.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,469 Times in 7,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

that 22 yarder from Chad to Ginn was a beautiful HAIL MAry

Do you read what you write? Oaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

How bout that, the Dolphins go into Jacksonville and shut them out for 3.5 qtrs, and Bill fans have nothing to say. Well, had we lost 20-3 you know there would be a thread on the main board for everyone to enjoy, Typical.
    This is true. We do read a LOT more into our Steelers win than we read in to your equally impressive Jags win. I think the longer it takes for Henne to start for you, the better it is for us. I also think Cameron is the next Welker. I also think Sparano is done in 3 years or less. I also think you guys shouldn't of let go of Samkon Gado. I also find it peculiar that Garrard struggled against you guys. I also thought the Jags 2nd team O was pitfullly bad. I am also interested in the fates of McCown and Beck. What do you finnies think about all this?

Overall, we needed to see improvement and we finally saw it. We're happy.
    You needed to see a win, you finally saw it. You're happy. We are not happy you are happy. ok?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,079 Times in 2,014 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    Last time I checked this is a BILLS message board. I would think if you want to read good Dolphins stuff there might be a site out there for that. Otherwise, expect mostly Dolphins bashing here. It's called being a homer.
    So I cant come here and expect an intelligent discussion about the Dolphins?

Do you read what you write? Oaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Unlikely, but I would like to talk about the stuff I mentioned in my previous post.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MLynch23
    Dude please. Buffalo beat Pittsburgh 14-0 against there starters. Pittsbughs only 1st team TD came against our backups. They also played with both starting LBs throughout the whole game.
    And we beat the starters 10-0 or 13-0 and their only points came late in the 4th against our last guys. So what was your point here?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LtFinFan66
    And we beat the starters 10-0 or 13-0 and their only points came late in the 4th against our last guys. So what was your point here?

Just making conversation.