• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: Pennington, Ginn, Defense stepping up

Originally posted by feelthepain
    How bout that, the Dolphins go into Jacksonville and shut them out for 3.5 qtrs, and Bill fans have nothing to say. Well, had we lost 20-3 you know there would be a thread on the main board for everyone to enjoy, Typical.
    This is true. We do read a LOT more into our Steelers win than we read in to your equally impressive Jags win. I think the longer it takes for Henne to start for you, the better it is for us. I also think Cameron is the next Welker. I also think Sparano is done in 3 years or less. I also think you guys shouldn't of let go of Samkon Gado. I also find it peculiar that Garrard struggled against you guys. I also thought the Jags 2nd team O was pitfullly bad. I am also interested in the fates of McCown and Beck. What do you finnies think about all this?

Overall, we needed to see improvement and we finally saw it. We're happy.
    You needed to see a win, you finally saw it. You're happy. We are not happy you are happy. ok?

Comment

• Mike13
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
      Last time I checked this is a BILLS message board. I would think if you want to read good Dolphins stuff there might be a site out there for that. Otherwise, expect mostly Dolphins bashing here. It's called being a homer.
      So I cant come here and expect an intelligent discussion about the Dolphins?

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

Unlikely, but I would like to talk about the stuff I mentioned in my previous post.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MLynch23
          Dude please. Buffalo beat Pittsburgh 14-0 against there starters. Pittsbughs only 1st team TD came against our backups. They also played with both starting LBs throughout the whole game.
          And we beat the starters 10-0 or 13-0 and their only points came late in the 4th against our last guys. So what was your point here?

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
            And we beat the starters 10-0 or 13-0 and their only points came late in the 4th against our last guys. So what was your point here?

Just making conversation.

Comment

Working...
            X