X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsfan3
    • Nov 2007

What do you think

If the bills were not to make the playoffs would it be a failure? after starting 3-0
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: What do you think

Um... yeah.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jptolee
      If the bills were not to make the playoffs would it be a failure? after starting 3-0
      YES

Comment

• bflojohn
        • Aug 2005

I'll give my answer with a disclaimer.... IF they stay healthy, then yes it would be a HUGE disappointment! On a more upbeat note, Terrell Davis ranked the Bills #3 and stated he thinks they are the most balanced team in the NFL right now!! The whole situation looks real good, at this moment in time.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bflojohn
          I'll give my answer with a disclaimer.... IF they stay healthy, then yes it would be a HUGE disappointment! On a more upbeat note, Terrell Davis ranked the Bills #3 and stated he thinks they are the most balanced team in the NFL right now!! The whole situation looks real good, at this moment in time.
          I absolutely agree....the Bills are a truly balanced team

The defense is SOLID.

The offense is iffy...not on the level of Denver or SD. But they have shown some real character by coming back from pretty significant deficits in the past few weeks.

The Bills are a YOUNG team (one of the youngest in the NFL) and are just learning how to win...look how they have come back to win their last two games, after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory several times last year....

That said, I don't think that the Bills are the #3 team in the NFL.....maybe the #3 team in the AFC....

The Bills have a lot to prove...we are only 3 weeks into the season.....talk to me in 12 weeks. I would LOVE to see the Bills as the Cinderella story of this year.

But look out next year, NFL!!!!!

Comment

• ALL D
            • Aug 2008

I agree about next year...

We are making a dent this year...

Next year we will wreck the joint...

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jptolee
              What kind of question was that?

Any time your team doesn't make win the Super Bowl, much less at least make the playoffs, it is a dispointment.

Comment

Working...
              X