• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Something i notcied about :Lee Evans

Ive noticed that whenever the bills score a TD. He is the first with his hands up celebrating congratulating the person who scored. He seems to be a very unselfish player. Some receivers feel like its not as sweet when another wide out scores, but i sense evans wants the TEAM to score. Not just him. A true team player.

Thoughts?
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Something i notcied about :Lee Evans

And here I thought Evans has just disappeared for most of the year. It's nice to see that he is actually on the field doing something.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

I noticed this as well, even on a contract year.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        And here I thought Evans has just disappeared for most of the year. It's nice to see that he is actually on the field doing something.
        tell me you're being sarcastic.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          tell me you're being sarcastic.

3 games, 12 Rec., 244 yards, 0 Tds, 1 fumble, 1 help cause INT.

Star Wide Reciever numbers. Yeah, I am really being sarcastic.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

3 games, 12 Rec., 244 yards, 0 Tds, 1 fumble, 1 help cause INT.

Star Wide Reciever numbers. Yeah, I am really being sarcastic.
            Who said anything about "star WR"?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              Who said anything about "star WR"?
              Now Evans is not a star? So are you saying he doesn't deserve a huge contract? Should the Bills pay Evans the way you say Peters should be paid?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Now Evans is not a star? So are you saying he doesn't deserve a huge contract? Should the Bills pay Evans the way you say Peters should be paid?
                Define "huge contract", what players contract are you giving him?

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                  My IQ Test results came back negative
                  • Oct 2002

Evans has some big catches this year. Hes a HUGE reason werre 3-0

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                    Evans has some big catches this year. Hes a HUGE reason werre 3-0
                    Especially in game one.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Bernard Berrian: 3/1/2008: Signed a six-year, $43.4 million contract. The deal contains $16 million guaranteed, including a $5 million signing bonus. 2008: $605,000 (+ $8 million roster bonus), 2009: $2.395 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2010: $3.7 million, 2011: $3.9 million, 2012: $6.9 million, 2013: $7.9 million, 2014: Free Agent

Randy Moss: 3/3/2008: Signed a three-year, $27 million contract. The deal contains $14.1 million in guarantees, including a $12 million signing bonus. 2008: $1.9 million, 2009-2010: $6.4 million, 2011: Free Agent. Cap charges: $6.01 million (2008), $10.51 million (2009-2010).

Larry Fitzgerald: 3/11/2008: Signed a four-year, $40 million contract. The deal contains $30 million in guarantees, including a $15 million signing bonus. If Fitzgerald is franchise tagged in 2012, he must be paid $23 million that season. 2008: $2 million, 2009: Under Contract (+ $9 million option bonus), 2010-2011: Under Contract, 2012: Free Agent. Cap charge: $7.6 million (2008).

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                        • Sep 2008

You don't need to be a star to get a huge contract nowadays. Look at Bernard Berrian, who signed a $40-plus million contract with the Vikings in the offseason. Evans has put up much better numbers than Berrian during his career, so he's obviously going to get a substantial contract. Is he a star? No. Can I win a lot of games with him at the forefront of my receiving corps? Yeah, probably.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TrEd FTW
                          You don't need to be a star to get a huge contract nowadays. Look at Bernard Berrian, who signed a $40-plus million contract with the Vikings in the offseason. Evans has put up much better numbers than Berrian during his career, so he's obviously going to get a substantial contract. Is he a star? No. Can I win a lot of games with him at the forefront of my receiving corps? Yeah, probably.
                          The Vikings were stupid. They could have Jerry Rice and Andre Reed playing WR. It wouldn't matter. Their QB's suck.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Bernard Berrian: 3/1/2008: Signed a six-year, $43.4 million contract. The deal contains $16 million guaranteed, including a $5 million signing bonus. 2008: $605,000 (+ $8 million roster bonus), 2009: $2.395 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2010: $3.7 million, 2011: $3.9 million, 2012: $6.9 million, 2013: $7.9 million, 2014: Free Agent

Randy Moss: 3/3/2008: Signed a three-year, $27 million contract. The deal contains $14.1 million in guarantees, including a $12 million signing bonus. 2008: $1.9 million, 2009-2010: $6.4 million, 2011: Free Agent. Cap charges: $6.01 million (2008), $10.51 million (2009-2010).

Larry Fitzgerald: 3/11/2008: Signed a four-year, $40 million contract. The deal contains $30 million in guarantees, including a $15 million signing bonus. If Fitzgerald is franchise tagged in 2012, he must be paid $23 million that season. 2008: $2 million, 2009: Under Contract (+ $9 million option bonus), 2010-2011: Under Contract, 2012: Free Agent. Cap charge: $7.6 million (2008).
                            He'll likely get something in the neighborhood of Berrian's contract, that's not to say that he's necessarily "worth it" but it's hard to fault the guy considering the type of play we've had at QB the past few years.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

I'll still stand by my "the reason Hardy was drafted was to replace Evans" statement.

Comment

Working...
                              X