X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

That’s the bad number of the week. 51 is the amount of sacks this team is on pace to give up this season (16 through 5 games)

The OL simply has to play better.. My buddy, who covers the Bills in Rochester said he talked to Ast. OL coach Ray Brown and said the team has “no intentions” of making any changes in the starting lineup. These guys just have to step up and starting playing with more of an attitude.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • syracuse76
    Knowing is half the battle......
    • Aug 2008

Re: 51

i dont get how the 3rd biggest line in the NFL can be a bunch of pansies. it shocking.
    2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
    POZ will lead us to the promise land
    "That which does not kill me,
    will only make me stronger"
    Nietzsche

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

we shat on mcnally, but they were clearly playing better under him.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• syracuse76
        Knowing is half the battle......
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Tatonka
        we shat on mcnally, but they were clearly playing better under him.
        agreed.....they started out slow but became a unit by mid season last year. now we are where we were in the beginning of last season if that.
        2009 AFC East Division Champs 12-4
        POZ will lead us to the promise land
        "That which does not kill me,
        will only make me stronger"
        Nietzsche

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by syracuse76
          i dont get how the 3rd biggest line in the NFL can be a bunch of pansies. it shocking.
          shocking? It's the blocking scheme. Your asking a massive line to be agile on their feet with this zone blocking scheme. It's time to just play gap control and use their size to push people around. Maybe if we do that we can run the ball. Run the ball better I promise the pass blocking improves with it.

Comment

• TrentLeeLynch
            • Sep 2008

Agreed the scheme is a big problem. Its sorta idiotic to expect one of the biggest O-lines in the league to execute a zone blocking scheme. Forget all that and have them just play good old football, know who you gotta block and just go at em and knock em back.

Theres some personnel issues as well though. Fowler just plain sucks. Butler is OK at best but the combo of him and Fowler inside is not strong enough and get no push. Lynch is constantly running into a wall up the middle. And Walker is not reliable in pass protection.

Comment

Working...
            X