• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Romo Broken Pinkie out 4 weeks!!

Originally posted by gr8slayer
    Yup, Jerry came on the radio today and said that Romo will likely play this week
    It's posts like this that makes people call you a Cowboys fan.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
      It's posts like this that makes people call you a Cowboys fan.
      The day I start caring about what "people" think is the day I give up on life. I've never denied being a fan of the Cowboys by the way.

I'll be going to a few more Cowboys games this year and will be at the opener when the new stadium opens

But when it comes down to the Bills vs. the Cowboys it's not even close. I like the Cowboys, I love the Buffalo Bills. In fact, I've never owned a Cowboys jersey but I just got my Langston Walker jersey in the other day

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

By the way, Mickey Spagnola, the Cowboys version of Chris Brown said that Brad Johnson would start and Romo would be a "bonus" guy. This should be very interesting; Jones says Romo is starting, Spagnola says Johnson. Guess we'll find out soon.

Comment

• Mitchell55
          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
          • Feb 2008

TOs press conference

Crying

"Hes my quarterback, sniff sniff" " So what if he had his finger bent in half, hes still my, sniff sniff, quarterback.

Now shouting

"Also, sniff sniff, (now in a complete break down) HE CAN STILL GIVE, sniff sniff, JESSICA THE SHOCKER! (now is completely breaking down crying like he just got shot in the $%^@%T@%$@^*)&*@!%^#)

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

The day I start caring about what "people" think is the day I give up on life. I've never denied being a fan of the Cowboys by the way.

I'll be going to a few more Cowboys games this year and will be at the opener when the new stadium opens

But when it comes down to the Bills vs. the Cowboys it's not even close. I like the Cowboys, I love the Buffalo Bills. In fact, I've never owned a Cowboys jersey but I just got my Langston Walker jersey in the other day
              Langston Walker jersey?!?! Very cool!

Glad to hear who you support more.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                • Feb 2005

Did I ever mention I'm an Eagles fan?

HEY, before you start hatin, we are not that different. You said you were a Cowboys fan because you live in that area, everyone around you is a Cowboys fan, and you like Jerry Jones' commitment to winning. I respect that, even though I don't like the Cowboys myself.

Whatever you say about the Cowboys, I claim the same for the Eagles.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Ug. I live in NE and there's no way I would become a Pats fan like everyone around me, and there's no way I could ever like a cheater like Bob and Bill. I guess it's possible in other area's to use those reasons, though.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                    Did I ever mention I'm an Eagles fan?

HEY, before you start hatin, we are not that different. You said you were a Cowboys fan because you live in that area, everyone around you is a Cowboys fan, and you like Jerry Jones' commitment to winning. I respect that, even though I don't like the Cowboys myself.

Whatever you say about the Cowboys, I claim the same for the Eagles.
                    I don't even like the Cowboys enough to dislike the Eagles. I just go to the games and support the team. It's a great organization that cares about winning, how can you not like them on some level? I actually like a lot of teams.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                      • Feb 2005

I don't even like the Cowboys enough to dislike the Eagles. I just go to the games and support the team. It's a great organization that cares about winning, how can you not like them on some level? I actually like a lot of teams.
                      True. I'm a big time McNabb fan, and I live about 40 minutes from Lincoln F. Field. It's one of the reasons I've been following DeSean Jackson since Week 1, and why I started the thread that day about him possibly being rookie of the year.

Anyways, while I like the Eagles, obviously no one comes close to the Bills.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                        Ug. I live in NE and there's no way I would become a Pats fan like everyone around me, and there's no way I could ever like a cheater like Bob and Bill. I guess it's possible in other area's to use those reasons, though.

I understand your position though. I still root for the Eagles, and don't feel bad since there's not really a conflict of interest. The Eagles are in the NFC, and the Bills only play them once every 4 years.

But a Bills fan in NE territory? Man, you're in bad shape. Sorry.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Jones says Romo is starting, Spagnola says Johnson. Guess we'll find out soon.
                          NFLN confirmed - Mickey Spagnola is righter than Jerry.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                            NFLN confirmed - Mickey Spagnola is righter than Jerry.
                            "righter"? And you're an educator?

Comment

Working...
                            X