• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABuffalo786
    • Feb 2003

Re: Steelers fans suck!

Originally posted by mybills
    When he started repeating "Losman sucks" I asked him why Ben's been sacked so many times this year. He wouldn't answer me.

I don't why people try to have rational arguments with drunks at the bar or the stadium.

Or sports arguments in general for that matter.

Do you really think you're going to convince someone that your team doesn't suck/their team does suck with a rational discourse?

This isn't a logic class, it's war. WE are God's chosen people and all the rest of them are a bunch of filthy ****ing animals. No matter how many more titles they have, they are total ****ing scum. Never forget that.

So here's your procedure for next time you're involved with another sub-human from Pittsburgh:

Either call him a ****ing ****, throw something at him, or if you don't have the stomach for it just walk away.
    Last edited by SABuffalo786; 10-13-2008, 12:24 PM.
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

It was an outdoor bar. He kept coming over to me. It was fun calmly messing with his head while he flew off the handle. I went back inside when the bucket was empty, and he followed me. The guy was a total loser.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

The Steelers fans are probably the best visiting fans I've ever seen at the Ralph & I've been attending games since the 1960's. I had a couple great tailgates with Steeler fans.

Thanks for waving the broad brush over once isolated incident.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• more cowbell
          • Apr 2006

There aren't many things in the world I hate more than the city of Pittsburgh and its fans. I used to live down there and they have to be the stupidest fan base ever.
          The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

I coulda told you that Stooler fans sucked 2 decades ago!

This isn't a new revelation, they're like Miami fan in a way they still hold on to their titles in the 70s and brag about them. Even though they've won one with Big Ben, they still gab about how Bradshaw is the greatest ever.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

I'd say 96.8% of Steeler fans are complete *******s.

D & S Sports

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                Especially the creep that was in my face yesterday. He was relentlessly saying the Bills suck. Then he said if I was a guy he'd punch me because I said that means the Steelers suck too, since they're both 4-1. After he said the punch comment, I told him if he was a girl I'd ***** slap him for not making sense. A bunch of people laughed and that pissed him off.
                I don't know why nobody would tell him to shut up, but I had just ordered a bucket of beer and I wasn't going to leave. He finally left, and somebody made sure I knew it. They were glad, too. :drama:
                You can't knock a fan base based on one ******

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  With what? We haven't won **** either.
                  With intelligent conversation on the teams at hand. At that time the Bills and Steelers were fairly equal teams. All they wanted to talk about was championships that happened before any of them were born.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                    Right I do based on the thousands I experienced for 4 straight years.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                      You must have missed the part where I said I've met more than enough of these ******s. Or the part where I said my niece roots for them but is nothing like that.
                      so take that brush with it's broad stroke and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                        I'd say 96.8% of Steeler fans are complete *******s.
                        Basically 96.8% of them give the rest a bad name...

I think it is true with any fan base. The real annoying and ignorant ones just happen to be the loudest and obnoxious ones.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

I wonder if this kid realizes the difference between the Bills beating SD to go to 5-1 and the Steelers beating the Bengals to go to 5-1.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

my experience with steeler fans is that they are some of the most respectful visiting fans at the ralph. The pats and jets fans, you want to beat down. But the steeler fans are cool. they can handle their liquor and aren't a bunch of frat boys. But that's been my experience.

As for their latest superbowl, big ben never scored that touchdown and there were 3 other bizarre officiating calls that pushed seattle out of it. that was a dud of a superbowl.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

it's known as the superofficial bowl. He was 2feet from the goal line and they called him in.

Comment

• RockStar36
                                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                                With intelligent conversation on the teams at hand. At that time the Bills and Steelers were fairly equal teams. All they wanted to talk about was championships that happened before any of them were born.
                                Exactly. The worst part for me is since they won SBXL I can't even say talk about the past because now they have currently done it.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                                X