Re: I was listening to my local sports station

I hope they amputate.

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      I hope they amputate.
      and maybe it could be one of those cases where the doctor screws up and amputates the wrong leg.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        her body is smoking but her face is kinda ugly, plus being Tom Brady's sloppy seconds is a major turn-off.
        I am not in position to be too fussy, besides making call Brady and tell him she found better and causing him to go into a lifetime of depression, alcoholism and gay bath houses would be worth it.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I think he's already into the gay bath houses but you can probably get him to drop into depression and alcoholism.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• thenry20
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BillsWin
            I always listen to the new jox on my way to classes and work. They are very respected around oklahoma and the nation as being a good source of sports information and are an affiliate of ESPN Radio.

This morning they got info that Tom Brady may need to remove the ligament graff in his knee. Wait 6 months, then put a new one in. If this happens he will most likely have to miss next season to rehab.

This is crazy. I never wish ill on an NFL player, and as much as I hate the guy... I would never want this to happen to anyone.

And I really hate Brady.

Imagine the comeback countdown that ESPN will do for Brady.

But the fact of the matter is that to comeback from this in the same form as before is a slim to none chance.

This is the Bills chance to possible establish a new era in the AFC and become the new dynasty of the AFC East.

It just sucks that it took an injury to push us over the edge.

(But it is also noteworthy that we are 5-1 without playing the pats a single time, so its also us being good that is working in our favor.)
            Why are you feeling sorry for them?! Who showed us sympathy last year when 1/3 of our roster was on IR?? And yet we almost had a non losing record with those scrubs!!!

Karma is a cold-hearted ***** goddess.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
              • Dec 2005

Brady is a arrogant asswipe and i never wish ill will on a player. If this were P. Manning or anyone else i would be a little sad for them. But this guy is a *****. He is a no class douche bag and i don't feel sorry for him. He has 3 rings and has hot super model g/f and his baby momma is a hot super model and a boat load of cash oh yeah poor tom brady.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by CUHATIN
                A injury didnt push us over the edge???
                We would still be 5 and 1!!!
                Agreed, and let's play the Patriots before we claim to have dethroned them.

I wish Brady the best, hopefully he has a full recovery but with a team outside of the AFC East!

Comment

Working...
                X