• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Personally I don't mind the loss

The Bills were going to lose one or two game within the division so why not this game? The Dolphins may not be a factor in the post season picture so the Bills can afford to lose a game to them.

I didn't like how the team lost and losing ugly hurts worse than anything, but giving this game to Miami is not as bad as it seems in the big picture.

This clearly was a trap game for the Bills and they got caught and by the looks of it they deserved to get caught.

Shoot me if you want for not being overly upset at the Bills losing to Miami, but I'm just trying to find the silver lining.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: Personally I don't mind the loss

Originally posted by northernbillfan
    The Bills were going to lose one or two game within the division so why not this game? The Dolphins may not be a factor in the post season picture so the Bills can afford to lose a game to them.

I didn't like how the team lost and losing ugly hurts worse than anything, but giving this game to Miami is not as bad as it seems in the big picture.

This clearly was a trap game for the Bills and they got caught and by the looks of it they deserved to get caught.

Shoot me if you want for not being overly upset at the Bills losing to Miami, but I'm just trying to find the silver lining.
    I'm almost to that point. I'm finally starting to cool off. This one hurts though.

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

i'm with you. but it makes next week an almost must win
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

I gotta agree with you, Miami isn't going to make an impact except for spoiler, wins against NE and NY are certainly more important.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

The thing that is scary is that Jauron got outcoached by a rookie HC and didn't have the team ready to play at the start...AGAIN. This is a big concern that people should be worried about. The people who think this team can go to the playoffs and win, should really think about whether or not you're comfortable with Jauron leading the way. I'm not and don't think you can win a championship with him. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a terrible feeling that I'm not.

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

we were up 9-7 at halftime. holding a team to 7 for a half isn't being ready?
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
              They moved the ball up and down the field...or didn't you watch the game?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

1. Because the Dolphins will beat us in Toronto because there will be too much pressure on this team
                2. Because NE won and has the tiebreaker against us so we are no longer 1st in the division
                3. Because Miami is easier to beat than the Jets or Pats so we really put pressure on ourselves for the next two games
                4. Because next week is a must-win to avoid dropping to 3rd in the division
                5. Because after watching this team today, what makes you think we can beat the Jets or Pats?
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  1. Because the Dolphins will beat us in Toronto because there will be too much pressure on this team
                  2. Because NE won and has the tiebreaker against us so we are no longer 1st in the division
                  3. Because Miami is easier to beat than the Jets or Pats so we really put pressure on ourselves for the next two games
                  4. Because next week is a must-win to avoid dropping to 3rd in the division
                  5. Because after watching this team today, what makes you think we can beat the Jets or Pats?
                  I hate to say it, but good points.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

like stated in the past, the fins are a new team. There isn't much known about this team. I expect dick to make andjustments in TO. I'd be more upset if we lost to NE with Cassel at qb. That would mean that even if Ne put Morris at qb, BB will still own Dick regardless of player personnel.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

?
                      we shall see OP. You won this battle but the war isn't over.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
                        I guess my point is that I am not going to sit here and dissect the loss play by play. Life is too short to dwell on the negative. Let's look at next week's game and hope the Bills can kick some Yankee ass.
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Slim
                          • Apr 2004

[QUOTE=OpIv37]1. Because the Dolphins will beat us in Toronto because there will be too much pressure on this team
                          QUOTE]

Op, there is a reason why we actually play the game. As we saw today.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slimschmittie
                            Op, there is a reason why we actually play the game. As we saw today.
                            or why we played and beat teh chardgers
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                              The thing that is scary is that Jauron got outcoached by a rookie HC and didn't have the team ready to play at the start...AGAIN. This is a big concern that people should be worried about. The people who think this team can go to the playoffs and win, should really think about whether or not you're comfortable with Jauron leading the way. I'm not and don't think you can win a championship with him. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a terrible feeling that I'm not.
                              I dont see how Jauron got out-coached. Our offense was playing well and our defense held Miami despite the turnovers.

The one and only reason we lost this game was the turnovers, other than that we were moving the ball well especially after the half, which means coaching adjustments were made, and that led to the TD.

This game was always in reach and I'm sure if it wasn't for the fumbles and INT we would have won the game by more than one TD.

There was nothing wrong with the coaching at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X