Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Jimbo on Mike and Mike

right now!

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Jimbo on Mike and Mike

- doesnt like that Favre went to the Jets! prolly just busting his chops though
    - Doesnt like how coaches are taking audibling out of the QBs hands because there are only a handful of great QB's
    - Didnt care about Miami and Marino, called Joe Robbie Stadium "Rich Stadium South" ( against just busting chops)
    - talked about Hunter and how Pennsylvania only tests for 4 diseases at birth, while others test for much more (such as Alabama with 40-something diseases tested)

I missed the beginning minute or 2, but didnt talk about the Bills much. Said Edwards is a smart player, doesnt sling it around like he used to but thats all part of gameplanning.

Not nearly as much Bills talk as I would have hoped for.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

thanks for posting that. i wouldn't have heard about this otherwise.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
        - doesnt like that Favre went to the Jets! prolly just busting his chops though
        - Doesnt like how coaches are taking audibling out of the QBs hands because there are only a handful of great QB's
        - Didnt care about Miami and Marino, called Joe Robbie Stadium "Rich Stadium South" ( against just busting chops)
        - talked about Hunter and how Pennsylvania only tests for 4 diseases at birth, while others test for much more (such as Alabama with 40-something diseases tested)

I missed the beginning minute or 2, but didnt talk about the Bills much. Said Edwards is a smart player, doesnt sling it around like he used to but thats all part of gameplanning.

Not nearly as much Bills talk as I would have hoped for.
        he's 12 years removed from the game...I don't think he has much inside stuff on the Bills any more.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X