• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Describe the most moronic fish fan you've ever met

During our 3-13 season year before last, at the bar that I go to to watch the Bills, There was this black guy that looked like a hockey player (because of his smile, and his shaved head) who was talking all kinds of trash when we were beating the fish (at first). This was clearly excessive pride, because you gotta know he was sweating bullets up until the final minute of the game. He didn't even stick around to watch the whole game - I did.

Then this year, when the Dolphins started out fast against us in the first game at Miami, he started to run his mouth, then when we scored to tie it up, and then Nate Clements started picking Ray Lucas off, he left, denying me the satisfaction of telling him how much of an ass he looked like in front of all the Steelers fans there that respect the Bills, but hate the Fish.

I bet he doesn't even show up when we play the Fish this year now that we've got some serious talent on the D side of the ball.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Well i think there all moronic Blink.

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I concur...the thread should actually be entitled...

"Have you ever met a 'Fin Fan that wasn't moronic?"

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• superbills
        • Mar 2003

Actually, all the fish fans I know who live here are pretty knowledgeable and respectful. Although, living here you learn to realize that if you are going to come out of the closet and actually root for the pastel panzies, then you'd better be respectful and know your place, lest you get POUNDED!!!!
        "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
        Ronald Reagan
        40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

marino1983.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

The guy with the flabby arms "showing off" the fishy tattoo is pretty stupid.

Comment

• BillsNYC
              Man of the People
              • Jul 2002

pretty much every fan on finheaven
              Thank you.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Dolfan316. AWM knows who I'm talking about. :)

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                  marino1983.
                  That's not nice. M83 actually represented the US in the Olympics.

sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

At this bar i go to, my brothers freind from high school (back in the day) went and my brother sits with me and my freinds and my bros freind BILL sits with his dad. His dad is SUPER RICH and he travels alot during the week but they were born in Florida so Bill and his dad spend time with each other on Sunday watching Miami play and eating dinner together.

This kid Bill is the dumbest kid ever. He yells out the dumbest things. He's too dumb to realize who plays on his team or what not. Like when Jason Taylor is running to sack the QB he yells "GET HIM 99!!" and stuff like that. Only player he knows is Thomas and EVERY SINGLE TACKLE THOMAS MAKES he yells "THANKS YOU MR THOMAS".

Trust me, It gets tiring after a while he yells "THANK YOU #23" after #23 ,whoever it is i am making #'s up now lol, makes a nice play.

Kid is pretty much dumb, but on the bright side, since hes my bros freind he invites us to his house alot and he lives in like a mension i swear to god..... huge pool, tons of arcade games, a huge field and huge tv..... everything you can ask for hes got it. Nice sterio and ALL the video systems, atleast alot of them i'm not into that stuff so i dont know how there there is but hes got tons. But playing him in football sucks too, because when Thomas makes a tackle he Yells "THANK YOU MR THOMAS" or "GET HIM 99".

Other then him and his dad, i dont know any other Fish fans.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Nail his sister. That'll show him.

Comment

• Jaded 7
                        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                        • Jul 2002

In all honesty, I haven't met a moronic Fish Fan. The Dolphin fans I do know are nice and knowledgeable. I know a few dumb ass Skins fans though.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                        The only answer I found for all this hurt
                        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• BFBills
                          "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
                          • Oct 2002

Re: Describe the most moronic fish fan you've ever met

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                          and then Nate Clements started picking Ray Lucas off
                          notice my avatar!
                          "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

Quote from a fish fan why do you like the fins " o b/c of there pretty color's and cute mascot "

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X