• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

First prediction for 2009...

The Bills will win no more than 4 games next year.

I can see them going 0-6 in the division...0-4 against the NFC South...1-3 against the AFC South...they will beat Cincy and KC...so mix in one upset and they go 4-12...where is the razor blade.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: First prediction for 2009...

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    The Bills will win no more than 4 games next year.

I can see them going 0-6 in the division...0-4 against the NFC South...1-3 against the AFC South...they will beat Cincy and KC...so mix in one upset and they go 4-12...where is the razor blade.

Yes, this could happen...IF...Dickey is still here. If they actually get somebody who knows what they're doing, then I may get excited about this team for the first time in years.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: First prediction for 2009...

High draft picks in every round. That's what the Bills need. Finishing 7-9 only gets us around 10-15th pick.

4-12 should get us a top 5 pick and the 5th pick in each round after that.

The problem is the Bills haven't sucked enough to get a better position in the draft.

Comment

Working...
      X