X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

If the Bills beat the Fins, Jets and Pats

It will take the sting out of this season for me. I could care less if they beat Denver, because, let's face it, if they do happen to win all 4 of the remaining games, they'll finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs, kicking us in the proverbial nutsack once again.

I'm not saying Jauron shouldn't be canned, but if the Bills somehow beat all 3 division rivals, I won't be quite as pissed as I am right now.

That being said, I think the chances of that happening are slim and none, and slim is jerking off in the closet.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: If the Bills beat the Fins, Jets and Pats

The only problem with that is if they beat those three teams Jauron has a good chance of staying.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

the ONLY thing that will salvage this season is winning out and getting the wild card. Anything else is utter failure after the 4-0 start.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
        The only problem with that is if they beat those three teams Jauron has a good chance of staying.
        So we as fans are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I doubt we win out, hell, we'll probably get our asses spanked Sunday by the fish.

Even if we win out, make the playoffs and by the magic of Disney win a playoff game, I still want Jauron out. I just can't take anymore of his pressers.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Slim is done, there is none.

Comment

• Fin Fan In Cali
            Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
            It will take the sting out of this season for me. I could care less if they beat Denver, because, let's face it, if they do happen to win all 4 of the remaining games, they'll finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs, kicking us in the proverbial nutsack once again.

I'm not saying Jauron shouldn't be canned, but if the Bills somehow beat all 3 division rivals, I won't be quite as pissed as I am right now.

That being said, I think the chances of that happening are slim and none, and slim is jerking off in the closet.
            Best of luck on Sunday!

Comment

• huck1974
              • Oct 2008

:banghead:

Comment

Working...
              X