Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP Losman fans where ya at???

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

JP Losman fans where ya at???

Someone please tell me something he does well. I was trying to find something positive about him, but really couldn't come up w/ anything. Based on what I've seen from him, these are his positives and negatives.

Positives:

Arm strength, mobility, looks like the Zohan, and has cool hockey playoff beard

Negatives:

No accuracy, very poor pocket presence, bad decision maker, can't recognize coverage or pickup the blitz presnap, horrible at making in-game adjustments, misses open receivers, throws into double coverage alot, no accuracy on deep ball, throws as hard as can to guys that are 2 yards away, fumbles the ball alot, never ever makes the big play, cannot manage the game, crumbles everytime versus good competition, and is overpriced.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: JP Losman fans where ya at???

It's the coaches fault.

You'll regret the day you let JP Losman walk.

Coaching staff after coaching staff has frigged this guy.

clumping platelets

He sucks massive moose

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

you forgot he plants trees.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Where's AIG and Justa? They probably are both coddling eachother this morning.

Losman is a loser.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Honestly, I was surprised that he was as horrible as he was yesterday. And then, I was surprised that I was surprised, because what the hell has he done to make me think he can actually play? Minus a couple bombs to Evans, he hasn't done anything to earn a job in the NFL. Sad too, because he seems like a decent guy and not a ***** like Rob Johnson.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

After watching that you can't blame everyone for falling in love with Edwards.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think 98.5% of Bills fans agree that Losman is not a good QB. Is it really worth trying to convince the other 1.5% that he's terrible?

Who cares!

The guy stinks and I don't know if it was because of the head injury, but Trent has been playing like his twin.

With the talent we have on Offense, a vet QB like, Farve, Warner, Garcia would have us first in the East.

And yes, I do beleive that.

We've got a defense that has allowed 2 TD's in the past 2 weeks. They're not playing great, but they're playing good enough to win if you have a capable offense.
    Resign our own guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by elltrain22
    Someone please tell me something he does well.
    1) Gets sacked
    2) Fumbles
    3) Grows Facial Hair

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick76777
    I think 98.5% of Bills fans agree that Losman is not a good QB. Is it really worth trying to convince the other 1.5% that he's terrible?

Who cares!

The guy stinks and I don't know if it was because of the head injury, but Trent has been playing like his twin.

With the talent we have on Offense, a vet QB like, Farve, Warner, Garcia would have us first in the East.

We've got a defense that has allowed 2 TD's in the past 2 weeks. They're not playing great, but they're playing good enough to win if you have a capable offense.
    Two points to your thread:

1) What offensive talent are you taking about?

2) I'm not ready to throw Edwards under the bus yet. Yes he's played badly at times but in almost every game that he has we were still in it. the Cleveland game came down to a missed field goal and I can think of two games where the D let 8 minutes run off the clock never getting the O the ball back.

Majored in Home Economics billsfanone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Who cares!

I agree. Throw in some better coaching and I'd agree more.

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,496 Times in 15,582 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He sweeps a mean street...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

he looked bad yesterday add in drops add in i dont think we run an nfl level O

no one can suceed here

ive thrown in my JP towel but im not picking an edwards towel either.

we desperatly need either a big time vet FA qb who just getting his 2nd contract.

problem is i dont believe any will be available. lol JP will be lol he has to leave here for all our sakes.

i dont want a retread. journeyman the holcombs of the world can **** off!

we need to draft a qb and draft right for once. if its not this year let it be next but we need to have 1 draft where we take the top qb prospect or 1B prospect at QB for once!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 661 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Who cares!

Completely agreed. With the supporting talent we have, any competent QB would have been able to take us to the playoffs.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Completely agreed. With the supporting talent we have, any competent QB would have been able to take us to the playoffs.
    I don't believe this at all. The o-line was extremely inconsistant at times this year, hence why our QB got a concussion.

Our WRs and TEs look like they would struggle to play arena ball.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm hooking up the hose to my car exhaust pipe, and sealing the garage.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I like the philosophy the offense is put together with and think, with the right QB running the show, it can be successful. It looked good with TE in there against a D that wasn't a 4-3. However, he obviously couldn't get them in the right plays against the 4-3 hence he got beat up. JP never could read a D so that hasn't changed.

But the offensive philosophy rests on the QBs shoulders. All the griping about play calling and the coaches aren't even calling plays...they are sending in personel and the QBs have options of what to do with that personnel. It really empowers the QB to make things happen...unfortunately we haven't gotten any "make things happen" from any QBs in quite some time. When we do get that we see games like KC and our run at the beginning of the season. I believe the coaching isnt' as bad as people make it out to be and they are being victimized by pathetic play in JPs case and growing pains in TE case.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

JP's lack of accuracy yesterday was probably the worst I've seen in an NFL game. Thinking back to his first NFL game appearance against NE about 4 years ago, that performance really told volumes about what was to come from him, yet I kept telling myself it was jitters, he'd develop, etc. Years later and the team is just as bad.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0
    I like the philosophy the offense is put together with and think, with the right QB running the show, it can be successful. It looked good with TE in there against a D that wasn't a 4-3. However, he obviously couldn't get them in the right plays against the 4-3 hence he got beat up. JP never could read a D so that hasn't changed.

But the offensive philosophy rests on the QBs shoulders. All the griping about play calling and the coaches aren't even calling plays...they are sending in personel and the QBs have options of what to do with that personnel. It really empowers the QB to make things happen...unfortunately we haven't gotten any "make things happen" from any QBs in quite some time. When we do get that we see games like KC and our run at the beginning of the season. I believe the coaching isnt' as bad as people make it out to be and they are being victimized by pathetic play in JPs case and growing pains in TE case.
    Our offense will never work well, regardless of the QB, without a running game, a big, tough WR, and a consistent pass catching TE. I agree that JP stinks, but we have other serious issues that must be addressed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1220
    JP's lack of accuracy yesterday was probably the worst I've seen in an NFL game. Thinking back to his first NFL game appearance against NE about 4 years ago, that performance really told volumes about what was to come from him, yet I kept telling myself it was jitters, he'd develop, etc. Years later and the team is just as bad.
    Yep, the throw right into the NE player's hands and I was like WTF was that?

I'm still confident in Edwards because he's showed he has a brain but his chain is getting shorter.