Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have officially become an NFL fan and no longer a Bills diehard!!!

HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Unhappy I have officially become an NFL fan and no longer a Bills diehard!!!

Unless the Bills can miraculously turn into a Super Bowl winning team, I will no longer put the time or effort agonizing over this team. Ralph Wilson is a loser and I'm tired of him using great talent (Bruce,Kelly,Thurman, OJ, Reed, Tasker) and a few other great Bills players over the years and failing miserably season in and season out to win a Super Bowl.

This new Bills team is soft and I don't see this team winning the next few years. I'm deleting my Bills fans stuff on certain websites and watch this team flounder and fail and I can't wait cestpool of a team to move to Toronto and I won't miss them a bit. Heck, I'll help them pack and drive a Mayflower van to T.O. I'm sick of being a laughing stock of the league and having to defend this crappy team. I'll listen to the fans and the media ***** about this team, but the Bills are failures to the Nth degree. I rather not have a franchise to humiliate and embarrass Buffalo the WNY region. I now consider myself a very lukewarm Bills fan and will observe this team from afar and will disconnect myself emotionally from this team. It's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I have officially become an NFL fan and no longer a Bills diehard!!!

wah wah wah

Are you from Buffalo? Do you live in Buffalo?

in charge of you
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good for you. I can't turn my heart off like that.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Thanks
    Thanked 24,472 Times in 14,180 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The door you came in from is the same one you leave through. Have a nice life!
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And I just refused to watch Losman. It's getting bad around here. I'll watch this week if edwards plays.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Just think what Cub and Red Sox fans went through. This is nothing.

Right now things don't look so bright but things can only get better and will get better. Be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

except the redsox and the cubs don't have people trying to steal the team every 10 minutes. So they can technically live with the crappiness indefinitely. We are on a time table.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

OH MY GOD THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

get real....................
    2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
    2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
    2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
    2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Unhappy Re: I have officially become an NFL fan and no longer a Bills diehard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMBcrew36
    wah wah wah

Are you from Buffalo? Do you live in Buffalo?
    I do live in Buffalo, and as Bills are concerned , they ain't nothing to be proud of.

The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying. Static's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by blackonyx89
    Unless the Bills can miraculously turn into a Super Bowl winning team, I will no longer put the time or effort agonizing over this team. Ralph Wilson is a loser and I'm tired of him using great talent (Bruce,Kelly,Thurman, OJ, Reed, Tasker) and a few other great Bills players over the years and failing miserably season in and season out to win a Super Bowl.

This new Bills team is soft and I don't see this team winning the next few years. I'm deleting my Bills fans stuff on certain websites and watch this team flounder and fail and I can't wait cestpool of a team to move to Toronto and I won't miss them a bit. Heck, I'll help them pack and drive a Mayflower van to T.O. I'm sick of being a laughing stock of the league and having to defend this crappy team. I'll listen to the fans and the media ***** about this team, but the Bills are failures to the Nth degree. I rather not have a franchise to humiliate and embarrass Buffalo the WNY region. I now consider myself a very lukewarm Bills fan and will observe this team from afar and will disconnect myself emotionally from this team. It's not worth it anymore.

I didn't see the phins winning more than 6 games this year and i thought getting to 6 might be a stretch..........keep the faith.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Unhappy Re: I have officially become an NFL fan and no longer a Bills diehard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    When the Bills leave you have a nice life and find something else better to do than support an awful team and an even worse owner! I'm just saying my goodbyes now, unless this team get a new younger owner who wants to win. Why support a team with an owner who wants your money and screws you by putting a crappy team on the field on purpose and lame duck coaches who kisses his wrinkly old butt? He's laughing at you the Bills fan for being dumb enough to pay and go to the games!?! That's a punch in the face and you just take it? Not me!!! Get it straight, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! HE'S ABOUT THE $$$$!!!

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

When the Bills leave you have a nice life! I'm just saying my goodbyes now, unless this team get a new younger owner who wants to win. Why support a team with an owner who wants your money and screws you by putting a crappy team on the field on purpose and lame duck coaches who kisses his wrinkly old butt? he's laughing at you the Bills fan and that's a
    punch in the face and you just take it? Not me!!!

Do you honestly think Ralph does not want to win?

You might not always like what you wish for.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well, you died easy, so you were never a die hard.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Thanks
    Thanked 17,693 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    And please do not let the door hit you in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I do live in Buffalo, and as Bills are concerned , they ain't nothing to be proud of.
    Ok, I'm willing to take your opinion more seriously since you live here. Because then you're aware that if the team leaves, the city will be in big, BIG trouble. As long as you live in Buffalo, as bad as the Bills are, and whether you follow them closely or not, you should hope that they stay and improve - for the city's sake.

No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds. zone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I can't believe so many people are proud of being a fair weather fans and continue to start threads about not watching the games, falling back on their "second favorite team" (those exist?), and not rooting for the team anymore.

News flash, no one here cares about ship jumpers, if you haven't noticed we have enough real issues happening with this team to worry about.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I feel just like you after every gut wrenching, mind numbing, frustrating loss, culminating in another year of no playoff football.

But like a crack addict, I can't quit - and I guess I don't really want to.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    And please do not let the door hit you in the ass.
    Sad and blind too you. It hurts so much not to be successful while the rest of the league sees you as a joke.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Are you a quitter in all phases of life too? I don't see how you can just ditch the team like that. Don't jump back on when we are in the superbowl in a few years either. You have made a commitment, stick with it. Stay off the wagon!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,693 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Reimers
    I feel just like you after every gut wrenching, mind numbing, frustrating loss, culminating in another year of no playoff football.

But like a crack addict, I can't quit - and I guess I don't really want to.
    I told R.Rich after the Browns debacle - the Bills are our heroin and the staidum is our needle.

I'll be shooting up next week, the 21st and again on the 28th. I still have some functional veins.