Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Join me as we wave good bye to a legend.....

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Join me as we wave good bye to a legend.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought94
    I like the "switch" everyone keeps talking about. There was no "switch" about it, I'm pretty sure I was wearing my Dockery jersey though. And no, sadly I can't take credit for that picture, it is a great picture though, someone had a great camera that day.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Did you get a discount when you traded it in for a Demarcus Ware jersey?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar36
    Listen. Say what you want. But the Stars didn't rightfully win the Cup and EVERYONE besides Gary Bettman will tell you that. Like I said, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.
    Listen. Buffalo will always be a loser.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Did you get a discount when you traded it in for a Demarcus Ware jersey?
    Traded it in? I still have it! Why would I get rid of it?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Traded it in? I still have it! Why would I get rid of it?
    It's not cool anymore?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It's not cool anymore?
    That would be stupid. Dockery is still one of my favorite players, I've got a closet full of all kinds of players and teams jerseys and wouldn't dream of getting rid of any of them. Though I have donated jerseys to the Salvation Army in the past once players leave teams.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That would be stupid. Dockery is still one of my favorite players, I've got a closet full of all kinds of players and teams jerseys and wouldn't dream of getting rid of any of them. Though I have donated jerseys to the Salvation Army in the past once players leave teams.
    I have so many Bills jerseys that are outdated.

BTW...this thread has completely gone off topic. That was fun.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I have so many Bills jerseys that are outdated.

BTW...this thread has completely gone off topic. That was fun.
    I still have a Kelly and Smith jersey. Both have been worn so much that the numbers have all but fallen off of them though, and neither fits anymore since they were bought when I was 10

Seems like I used to have a few more older jerseys at some point.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Not really on topic but...when was the last time Dallas won a playoff game?

Oh yeah, McGahee sent it off in style with Cowboy defenders in his wake!

Did Tony Romo realize it was the last game at the stadium? He played worse than Losman up til the 4th quarter.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Let's stay on topic shall we
    Yes, lets. Good Bye Dallas, don't let the playoff door hit you in the ass on the way out!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesYaY!
    Not really on topic but...when was the last time Dallas won a playoff game?
    Oh yeah, McGahee sent it off in style with Cowboy defenders in his wake!
    It was actually McClain if you want to get technical.
    Did Tony Romo realize it was the last game at the stadium? He played worse than Losman up til the 4th quarter.
    Yes he did, apparently his "back problems" were flaring up just before the game. I was trying to figure out what that had to do with three quarters of bad QB play but who knows.
    The good thing is I won money off the game last night and if they lose next week I'll win even more because I had them not going to the playoffs. It was a fun game to be at though, lot's of HOFer's and SB champs that I would have probably never gotten to see otherwise. Felt pretty cool to be next to guys like Bob Lilly and Randy White.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Hey Gr8, what are the odds that Wade is axed after the year?

With the amount of money they've spent and the talent they've acquired, you'd have to agree that their on the field performance has been a major disappointment.

And not just this season but his whole tenure.

In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Join me as we wave good bye to a legend.
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE patmoran2006's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

With the amount of money they've spent and the talent they've acquired, you'd have to agree that their on the field performance has been a major disappointment.

If next week wasnt the last game I think he'd get axed on MONDAY.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Buffalo is a city of losers, they'll never win anything..... okay, the university won a MAC title sorry. Anyway, that's not what the thread is about. Let's stay on topic shall we
    yay! let's continue to dwell on our accomplishments from 1993 so we feel slightly less incompetent! hooray!

the funny thing is dallas has more choke jobs on it's resume than buffalo as of late. when's the last time they won a playoff game? simple things like learning how to hold a snap might help you win one. but hey, let's talk up a franchise that is only significant thanks to a greedy owner and espn's texas-sized boner for tony romo - the most over-hyped QB in the last 5 years.

nobody outside of dallas or bristol ct gives a rats ass.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'd say the chances are great at this point, especially after Jerry takes a look at what he's invested in a failed product under Phillips. I can see the need for a better HC, but I don't completely blame Phillips.

Before the Rams game our DC (Brian Stewart) was running things, Wade stayed out of his way and he proved incapable of handling play calling duties. Wade decided that he would take charge after the St. Louis game and the defense started playing better than it has played in years.

If you really want to find a scapegoat look no further than Jason Garrett, the play calling on offense has been par with what you'd expect from someone like Steve Fairchild. The Cowboys are a lot of things, but one thing they are not is a freaking power running team, he hasn't quite figured that out yet. He has also forgotten about the deep ball, I understand that they attempted it twice last night, but is it really a good idea to just start suddenly trying it out when your QB has a busted up back?

I've always been under the impression that every coach deserves three full years, Wade won't get that because Jerry and Steven (who by the way runs the show more and more every day) Jones just move too fast. If they bring in a capable replacement I guess I'll have no problem with it, but if they do what I think they are going to do and name Jason Garrett the new head coach I will literally scream.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens, I do know one thing though. Jerry hates losing, and if we really don't make the playoffs (which I almost hope we don't) then there will likely be a lot of people losing their jobs, because there is no excuse not to at least make the playoffs when you have such a talent rich roster.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky
    yay! let's continue to dwell on our accomplishments from 1993 so we feel slightly less incompetent! hooray!

the funny thing is dallas has more choke jobs on it's resume than buffalo as of late. when's the last time they won a playoff game? simple things like learning how to hold a snap might help you win one. but hey, let's talk up a franchise that is only significant thanks to a greedy owner and espn's texas-sized boner for tony romo - the most over-hyped QB in the last 5 years.

nobody outside of dallas or bristol ct gives a rats ass.

Actually they do, NFL Network mentioned last night that they have the largest fan base in the North American Continent. But that's not the point of the thread, please try to stay on topic, thanks

Oh yeah, and it was 1996 when the Cowboys last won a playoff game, I want to say it was also the last time the Cardinals made the playoffs. Any other questions?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

my question is how much longer will cowboy fans turn a blind eye to the fact that tony romo is not what he's packaged as.

you don't have to explain piss-poor coordinating to bills fans. we understand it all too well. but there also comes a point when the players, who have practiced the plays and executed them on a weekly basis since august, have to be held accountable as well.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

[/b]
    Actually they do, NFL Network mentioned last night that they have the largest fan base in the North American Continent. But that's not the point of the thread, please try to stay on topic, thanks

Oh yeah, and it was 1996 when the Cowboys last won a playoff game, I want to say it was also the last time the Cardinals made the playoffs. Any other questions?
    so NFL network did a census report and polled every football fan in the western hemisphere? who filed the paperwork? cris collinsworth?

and by the way, arizona won a playoff game in 1998. smart ass. my reference was in regards to your last super bowl victory, not your last significant win.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky
    my question is how much longer will cowboy fans turn a blind eye to the fact that tony romo is not what he's packaged as.

you don't have to explain piss-poor coordinating to bills fans. we understand it all too well. but there also comes a point when the players, who have practiced the plays and executed them on a weekly basis since august, have to be held accountable as well.
    I know that you are generally on top of things but this is one time where I'll have to color you clueless. There is no "obsession" with Tony Romo in Dallas or anywhere else in the greater DFW area. I was at the game last night and all you heard was people booing every time the threw a lame duck or any number of other bad passes. The boos were followed by a lot of "**** you Tony" and "bring in Brooks" comments.

The media has been on his ass all year long about his inability to win a big game, they've been talking about needing to bring in a capable backup (not named Brad Johnson) in case the need arises, etc.... But tell me this, who is available right now that you'd rather have at QB? Then tell me, who can we draft next year that would step right in and replace what Romo does? We're kind of stuck with the guy, not everyone is happy about it, trust me, but that's just how it is. Undrafted Pro Bowl QB's don't just grow on trees.

I think people also tend to forget that he's only in year 2.5 of his tenure as a starter, would I like to see a lot better performances out of him, particularly in big games? You bet your ass, but we could be a lot worse off.