• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Marshawn Lynch has become a much better RB as the season has gone on

Anyone disagree?? I mean just look at his stats. Imagine if we gave him the ball when we should have, his stats would only be better.
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: Marshawn Lynch has become a much better RB as the season has gone on

He has looked incredible lately. Not only does he carry our team on his back, but he litteraly carries the whole other team on his back.

Comment

• STRONG_BAD
      • Dec 2006

Either that or the O-line has gotten better.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think he is still the hard-charging, never-give-up guy he's been from Day 1. Could be the run blocking is better, or he's learning to hit his holes quicker, or read the D a little better, however.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

He still has hands of stone.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            I think he is still the hard-charging, never-give-up guy he's been from Day 1. Could be the run blocking is better, or he's learning to hit his holes quicker, or read the D a little better, however.
            I preached for months that McGahee needed to go and that we should draft the guy... thank the lord I was right.

He may not be the fastest, or the most skilled. But he is more precious than gold IMO. I will take his heart over measureables any day of the week. Its sorely needed on this team.

Dont get rid of him now or in the near future.

Comment

• Patti120
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              Definitely think it's a combination of them all.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                He still has hands of stone.
                Yah but Marshawn is a beast so they keep throwing him the football anyways, similar to TO in Dallas.

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

So when is his contract up? I mean when does he leave to replace Portis?

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                    So when is his contract up? I mean when does he leave to replace Portis?
                    Most likely in 2 years i would think. Maybe 3 if he signed a 5 year deal.

But i'm not sure if he signed a 4 or 5 year deal.

Comment

• thenry20
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                      Anyone disagree?? I mean just look at his stats. Imagine if we gave him the ball when we should have, his stats would only be better.
                      You can only blame the line up front for ML's suckiness. Their manhood also needs to be questioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X