X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Trade Offer....take it or leave it...

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
    Anthony Spencer
    Martellus Bennett
    and a 4th or 5th Rd pick

for Peters....

Right now, take it or leave it?

Who dat?

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
      but Peters is fast becoming a douche bag, verbal cancer.... I want him to stay, but I have a real hard time with players like him... I despise them.

What does Peters want ? Will his agent try to make him the highest paid LT in the league? How much proven talent could we get fom him ? The Bills haven't looked much different when he is not playing either...

I am definitely interested in seeing Chamber play agianst NE since this is a must win for NE..

I understand Peters side.The bills extended his contract as a RT. He got moved to LT and made probowl twice. He isn't even paid as an average LT. Pay him the money or someone else will . I'm tired of being mediocre and the last thing we need to do is trade our above average players and trade them for unproven ones.

When Peters held out, I said for him to go screw himself. He should come in and play this season and if he makes probowl again, pay the man. He's made it and should get paid instead of guys like Schobel and Kelsay.

Walker and Dockery are paid way more than Peters.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
        He won't get killed.....not like he's standing up that much right now anyways
        thats a fool comment

Trent has been sacked 21 times in 13 games

in 2006 JP was sacked 47 times in 16 games. Before our OL upgrades of Dockery and Walker and moving Peters to LT

Trent's on his feet quite a bit, and heluva alot better then QB in Buffalo have been over the last 10 years

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

thats a fool comment

Trent has been sacked 21 times in 13 games

in 2006 JP was sacked 47 times in 16 games. Before our OL upgrades of Dockery and Walker and moving Peters to LT

Trent's on his feet quite a bit, and heluva alot better then QB in Buffalo have been over the last 10 years
          Trent is also getting sacked less because he looks to unload the ball fast too.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            I understand Peters side.The bills extended his contract as a RT. He got moved to LT and made probowl twice. He isn't even paid as an average LT. Pay him the money or someone else will . I'm tired of being mediocre and the last thing we need to do is trade our above average players and trade them for unproven ones.

When Peters held out, I said for him to go screw himself. He should come in and play this season and if he makes probowl again, pay the man. He's made it and should get paid instead of guys like Schobel and Kelsay.

Walker and Dockery are paid way more than Peters.

Problem with ProBowl is that its a popularity contest....Plus it behooves other players to vote Peters in, it improves there stance in wage increases....

Comment

• ddaryl
              • Jan 2005

I understand both sides.The bills extended his contract as a RT. He got moved to LT and made probowl twice. He isn't even paid as an average LT. Pay him the money or someone else will . I'm tired of being mediocre and the last thing we need to do is trade our above average players and trade them for unproven ones.
              right back at ya.. I agree

but his agent is a complete douche, and I honestly think Peters wants to break the bank. his probowl comments we're very disconcerning. If Peters wants a raise and takes the average wage of the top 10 LT's then I think that is fair... but I really expect this thing to get real ugly. I expect to hear how Peters should be the highest paid LT in the league, form his agent or even Peters before too long...

we'll know more soon I'm sure... if we do trade him because he is unreasonable, we need a proven player not just draft picks.

If Chambers holds his own really well against NE it's going to make a statement on Peters value to us.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

right back at ya.. I agree

but his agent is a complete douche, and I honestly think Peters wants to break the bank. his probowl comments we're very disconcerning. If Peters wants a raise and takes the average wage of the top 10 LT's then I think that is fair... but I really expect this thing to get real ugly. I expect to hear how Peters should be the highest LTR in the league before too long...

we'll know more soon I'm sure... if we do trade him because he is unreasonable, we need a proven player not just draft picks.

If Chambers holds his own really well against NE it's going to make a statement on Peters value to us.
                he did what the FO asked him to do. Now it's their turn to do what they said they would do.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• ddaryl
                  • Jan 2005

Trent is also getting sacked less because he looks to unload the ball fast too.
                  of course... should have added that into my reply

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
                    • Jan 2006

Why can't Peters go about his business like Evans did?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Why trade Peters?

Comment

• ddaryl
                        • Jan 2005

he did what the FO asked him to do. Now it's their turn to do what they said they would do.

agreed but at what point does Peters cross a line... he held the team hostage last year.. 1 year after a pay raise intiated by the team and only 1 year at the LT position

he was told they would address the contract after this season when he finally showed up and began sqwakin 2 weeks ago. His agent is a known money grubbin *****, and Peters is showing NO loyalty to the team that transformed him frm an undrafted TE to an OL to a probwol LT...

it wil come down to what he demands... if his demands are out of whack then what is the team to do? over pay him ? He is worth 2x's what he is gettng paid which puts him at about 6 - 7 million a year...

Comment

• zone
                          No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                          • Oct 2003

No, the front office asked that he show up from day one.

I am not advocating trading him, but don't make it out to be that he has done everything that was asked of him and he is being snubbed.
                          www.blzbus.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
                            No, the front office asked that he show up from day one.

I am not advocating trading him, but don't make it out to be that he has done everything that was asked of him and he is being snubbed.
                            that was prior to him sitting out. But he did come back when they said they'd work on his contract.

He's done everything as an LT. Yes, he's screwed up here and there but who hasn't on this team? He's still the best OL player we have.

As far as being snubbed. We shall see if the FO does anything. Once again, he's not even being paid AVERAGE lt money. If the bills don't do anything, he's being snubbed.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Give Peters a fair offer. If his demands are way off as I expect them to be, tag and trade him.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                                Give Peters a fair offer. If his demands are way off as I expect them to be, tag and trade him.

Fair offer is making him a top 3 paid LT in the league, if not the top paid one.
                                COMING SOON...
                                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X