If Den. loses, we would have officially not beat anyone this year w/ a winning record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If Den. loses, we would have officially not beat anyone this year w/ a winning record

If Denver loses to SD this sunday, we would have officially not beat a team with a winning record this season. DJ needs to lose job and we need to get off the DJ is trying to make us better BS. If you can't beat a team with a winning record, you yourself will not have one.

We need to be able to beat anybody on our schedule and regardless of who we play next year, we're doomed. We had a cake schedule this year, had the best QB in our division go down on IR early this season and started off 4-0 / 5-1. As soon as we hit our own division, we were owned.

If the team you coach doesn't win in your own division and don't beat any team with a winning record during the regular season, you do NOT deserve to be a NFL coach. Outcoached, outclassed & out played in too many games.

Fire the Whole F-staff Ralph and forget to take your medicine.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: If Den. loses, we would have officially not beat anyone this year w/ a winning record

Don't forget that in 2007, the only team we beat that finished with a winning record was Washington, and we BARELY beat them the week after the Sean Taylor incident when the team was completely emotionally deflated. I was at that game, and I honestly believe the Bills would have lost if that Taylor business never happened.

To be fair. Baltimore had a winning record when we beat them but they finished a mere 5-11.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Re: If Den. loses, we would have officially not beat anyone this year w/ a winning record

Unless the Bills beat NE!!!!!
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Good one, Dr.Lecter!

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

*sigh*
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

If Denver loses, then Jauron has defeated 2 teams with winning records in 3 years.

" Everythings fine " ~ $$ Ralph
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

I'm pretty confident that everybody on this board knows that Jauron is simply one of the worst coaches in the NFL. However, we now have to hope that Ralph takes a "smart pill" and comes to the conclusion that Dickey must go!

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Yeah but if Denver beat us, they'd have a winning record.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• northernbillfan
                  Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Even if Denver wins they still won't have a "winning" record at 8-8.
                  When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                    Even if Denver wins they still won't have a "winning" record at 8-8.
                    But they would at 9-7.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      But they would at 9-7.
                      Denver is going to get killed.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        But they would at 9-7.
                        Yeah,my bad. I was thinking about SD which is at 7-8 right now.

It still adds up to futility for the Bills.
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X