Fred Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Fred Jackson

The only player on this team I respect is Fred Jackson.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Fred Jackson

Fred Jackson is one of the best and yet least heard stories in the NFL.

To work your way up from Coe College, play in arena football, then NFL Europe, to then become a staple in a one two punch in Buffalo.

My hat goes off to Fred Jackson a thousand times or more.

It's hard not to like some players. Derek Schouman, for example, gives 100% every time I've seen him on the field. I think Langston has held his own, and I also believe that Trent can do things with that receiving corp if he knew that number 13 was on his team and usually wide open.
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Stroud? Lynch? Evans? Reed? K. Williams? Johnson? EDWARDS? Moorman? McKelvin? Poz? I could go on and on but we have some talent we just don't have the coaching plus we could use some help at a couple of positions.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        Stroud? Lynch? Evans? Reed? K. Williams? Johnson? EDWARDS? Moorman? McKelvin? Poz? I could go on and on but we have some talent we just don't have the coaching plus we could use some help at a couple of positions.
        all decent players, but fred is the only man on the field today who came to play
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
        X